Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Muppets resuscitating me in the line of fire

Options
  • 22-04-2010 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

This is starting to do my head in.

The scenario:
    Firefight - I get hit and go down.
    I maybe chane my class then to better suit the current state of play.
    Some muppet on my team runs into middle of said firefight, resuscitates me at the precise moment someone fires at the muppet. I go down AGAIN without even having chance to do anything, muppet goes down, my kill-death ratio gets pummelled. Bad guys own.

ARGHGHGHn this keeps happening. Am I the only one who is enraged by this ? Muppets - just because you have a defib does not mean run into a hail of bullets to resusitate every corpse you can find!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

LMAO....

Take note one "DUBLIN GUNNER".....pmsl.

Same scenario but spearman knifes dublin and then me......:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,986 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Better scenario, you are behind a thick concrete wall. Somebody dies just outside from a tank. You hop out, revive him, run back into cover, watch him die. Repeat and repeat until person starts to freak out and call you names.

^^^^^Never EVER join my squad.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

Usually if that happens to me more then once i go into major bunny hop mode to GTF outta there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Muh. For every post complaining about being revived in a firefight there are 10 complaining about never being revived even though you know there was a medic beside you when you went down.

Medics can never win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

very true ponster.

Anyway this has been a problem in BF2 also except it did not count as a death till you actually died do a revive saved your KDR, it should in bad company also me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

very true ponster.

Anyway this has been a problem in BF2 also except it did not count as a death till you actually died do a revive saved your KDR, it should in bad company also me thinks.

Are you sure? Cause if I shoot a guy, someone revives him, I shoot him again it counts as two kills

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes this was the case in BF2, it would be 2 kills for the killer and one death for the dier, but in BC2 its not that way.
    In BF2 they said he was knocked unconcious and not killed they seem to have changed that for BC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I found a sniper covering a medic pack once: anyone who went for it already had low health, and he picked them off :D:(

the_syco wrote: »
    I found a sniper covering a medic pack once: anyone who went for it already had low health, and he picked them off :D:(

I take it you dispensed some justice then ?

• Advertisement

I take it you dispensed some justice then ?
    I was number one. Number two died trying to unsuccessfully to revive me.

:(

Let us all observe a moment of silence.....

:(

I surprised you did not do the same with C4....!!!! Medic pack on the ground laden with C4.

:D

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I surprised you did not do the same with C4....!!!! Medic pack on the ground laden with C4.

:D
    Not a bad idea :D I could plant 6 sticks of C4 nearby, and one under the box, and wait. May do it later. May never do it. But you'll always wonder if I'm nearby that medi kit you so badly need :D

Advertisement