Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Ball: Drink

Options
  • 22-04-2010 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much they're charging for drink at the ball? Can ya sneak just say a small bottle of vodka on you or do they search you?
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Same prices as last year, €5 for a pint according to the bar today.

I'd say it'll more than likely be a no on the sneaking it in thing.

Solution: drink before you go in :)

And its no re-entry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Thanks for the info misslt :)
    Do they just sell pints of beer? Or are there any other drinks available?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Sneak it in ta fuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 TC cork

who needs drink???

'Give the woman in the bed more porter'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Mardy Bum: You're right! Gonna try and sneak some under my top or something..hopefully they won't search me.

Anyone know what drinks they serve? Or it just boring aul beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Heineken is the beer anyway and I'm sure they'll have Bacardi and wine or something similar like at Oxegen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deco1610

Mardy Bum: You're right! Gonna try and sneak some under my top or something..hopefully they won't search me.

Anyone know what drinks they serve? Or it just boring aul beer?

Nah you're getting searched mate! I'm pretty sure everyone does. I snuck a naggin in last year because it was taped to my body, still got frisked, but it was concealed enough so that they didnt find it!

deco1610 wrote: »
    Nah you're getting searched mate! I'm pretty sure everyone does. I snuck a naggin in last year because it was taped to my body, still got frisked, but it was concealed enough so that they didnt find it!

Now thats what you call a sneaky naggin.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Jello wrote: »
    Heineken is the beer anyway and I'm sure they'll have Bacardi and wine or something similar like at Oxegen.

Festivals/concerts/events always have such boring drink. Would love a bit of Kopparberg in there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

In the email it advises you to bring sun cream.
    If you are really that desperate you could scald the inside of the suncream bottle and put vodka or whiskey in it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Rothmans wrote: »
    If you are really that desperate you could scald the inside of the suncream bottle and put vodka or whiskey in it

Like what Hal did in Malcolm in the Middle on that day trip to the water park?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Rothmans wrote: »

Nah, forget the scalding. The sun cream residue will have you tripping!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rothmans

El Siglo wrote: »
    Like what Hal did in Malcolm in the Middle on that day trip to the water park?

Thank you, I knew I had seen it on some comedy show but I just couldn't quite put my thumb on it

Advertisement