Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Kit Designs 2010 (Closed)

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

CramCycle = Sound Bloke.

Just got mine(Oldschool). Its bang on perfect. Now, to get me first sighting....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭lyders

Just received my jersey in the post. Cheers Cram! It looks awesome! Much better material than my original boards jersey. Such a weird fit though, the original wasn't great either. I got a ladies small (in both), really wide and shoulders look weird, but the arms are tight. An XS would be way too tight around the arms and too short, but i could definitely use some shaping around the ab region! Small rant over...so hard to get good ladies fitting cycling clothing, I should just stick to the mens for a longer torso.

Thanks again Cram for organising all this, you did an amazing job.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Bad news for everyone on the waiting list for Old Jerseys, there are none spare.

Sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Unexpected trip to Dublin today.
    Could someone PM me Crams number, I may be able to hook up with him.
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭Coronal

Received mine in the post yesterday :) Cheers to daragh and Cram!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭padlad

got mine in the post today - they look great, lovely material. Thanks CramCycle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

Cram rang me last Friday and he is refunding me as my jerseys were not sent.

Had a long chat about his recent accident, hope it all gets sorted.

Sound bloke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭Fredo

Received mine in the post yesterday. Nice long sleeve jersey. Thanks CramCycle

Cram rang me last Friday and he is refunding me as my jerseys were not sent.

Had a long chat about his recent accident, hope it all gets sorted.

Sound bloke.

In related news, CramCycles internet banking failed, the money is in your account and should be cleared by banks opening time tomorrow morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

Recieved my jersey last week, forgot to post sooner, so belatedly I would like thank CramCycle for all his hard work in organising the order, the jersey is sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

Any news on my jersey? I've been anxiously waiting for a PM or e-mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭buffalo

Thanks CC, picked mine up no problem. You're a star for organising everything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

Where can I pick my jersey/shorts up Cram? sent you a mail, you get it?

Thanks

Mosiki

Mosiki wrote: »
    Where can I pick my jersey/shorts up Cram? sent you a mail, you get it?

Thanks

Mosiki

Just mailed you back. There are still af few people who have to collect, if you wouldn't mind getting in contact.

Got your mail as well StokoLaN, I thought they were posted out last week but I'll check my suplies in work tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

CramCycle wrote: »
    Got your mail as well StokoLaN, I thought they were posted out last week but I'll check my suplies in work tomorrow.

No bother Cram

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭weaselman

Just picked up my new kit....it looks the bomb. Thanks for holding onto it for so long CramCycle. Legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Got mine in the post yesterday and a BIG thank you to CramCycle, not forgetting daragh and your impressive design.

The kit looks great especially the shorts, but seems jersey sizing is larger than my old Boards jersey. Maybe its just muscle atrophy due to the ageing process!

Anybody like to swop a medium jersey ss for a small one?

StokolaN - posted (can you mail me when it arrives)
    Mosiki - delivery in the morning
    Garmin guy - not collected (missed your PM until today)

This is hopefully it but if your name/gear is missing get on to me first thing in the morning as i will be giving the rest away by the end of the weekend.

The order for preference on these jerseys are as follows:

Firstly, anyone who I screwed over and said I didn't have their kit and now I find that I do will get first refusal.

Second goes to Caroline_ie

Third goes to that list I made awhile ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Thnaks cram. I'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

StokolaN - posted (can you mail me when it arrives)
    Mosiki - slept in and then a generally bad weekend led to this not being delivered, hopefully get round to it over the week
    Garmin guy - collecting on Thursday

I also missed the following people:
    lescol - I can't find you jersey anywhere, I'll refund the money to your account first thing in the morning, sorry, alas there are no medium at all.
    Cunavalos - Found all your gear and have PM'd you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

I also missed the following people:
    lescol - I can't find you jersey anywhere, I'll refund the money to your account first thing in the morning, sorry, alas there are no medium at all.
    Cunavalos - Found all your gear and have PM'd you

Lascol, I may have an extra jersey in the latest order. Will give you first refusal if so if you wish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭lescol

Thanks snollup, I'll happily take a medium

First preference goes to anyone i screwed over:

New: 1) Long sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: XXL
    2) Short sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: L(+)
    3) Short sleeve, full zip, size: XXL (-)
    4) Short sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: XXL
    5) Long sleeve, 1/4 zip, size: XXL

Old: 1) Long sleeve, full zip, size: L

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement