Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Kit Designs 2010 (Closed)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

Is is time to panic yet? Haven't received confirmation / paypal details?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Is is time to panic yet? Haven't received confirmation / paypal details?

NO PANICKING

I am waiting to hear about the Gilet prices now that I have numbers. Also only 18 out of the 86 people who sent back a spreadsheet filled it in right (I realise I didn't make it clear enough and i am not giving out) so it's just taking a bit more time than I expected.

Also I have a job with a boss who keeps mentioning the difficult "climate" so I am a bit busy on all sides. I apologise to anyone who is getting worried but I will have it done ASAP.

Sorry again. e-mails should start filtering through sometime tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

CramCycle wrote: »
    only 18 out of the 86 people who sent back a spreadsheet filled it in right

You should name these stars so we know who the clever people are.

Raam wrote: »
    You should name these stars so we know who the clever people are.

Not you :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Is there anyway i can transfer money with BOI online without "registering a beneficiary" and waiting for the activation code and all that?
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

abcdggs wrote: »
    Is there anyway i can transfer money with BOI online without "registering a beneficiary" and waiting for the activation code and all that?

From experience, it will be significantly quicker just to change bank. AIB ftw.

Lumen wrote: »
    From experience, it will be significantly quicker just to change bank. AIB ftw.
    as per usual your response is informative and helpful, sarcasm ftw :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭lyders

Thanks

Same problem here...with the added crap-ness of living in the UK! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

is there anyone else waiting on the confirmation email??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

scheister wrote: »
    is there anyone else waiting on the confirmation email??
    I am, but I'm thinking that patience is a virtue etc. I'll be re-entering panic mode on Tuesday tho...

• Advertisement

What weight will each item be?
    As i understand it this is usual now.

Just wondering if it's panic time yet? I'm not trying to apply any pressure because it will just take as long as it will take and that's fine. I just don't want to be victim of an oversight...

Your on the list, I thought I had the weekend of work and I would get it all finished but then I got called in so I'm still a little behind. If you don't have it by 9 tomorrow morning then you can panic :D but most of you will get it over the day

Nice one. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Argh... that Gilet is expensive! ... Do I still want it?

Your on the list, I thought I had the weekend of work and I would get it all finished but then I got called in so I'm still a little behind. If you don't have it by 9 tomorrow morning then you can panic :D but most of you will get it over the day

How dare you doing some work - you are supposed to look after us boardsies and talk about bikes, post planned routes and wiggle links, say bad things about Freds and triathletes ... I am not sure I can trust you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Argh... that Gilet is expensive! ... Do I still want it?

Hi Caroline how much is the Gilet i dont have the price yet

Con

jag con wrote: »
    Hi Caroline how much is the Gilet i dont have the price yet

Con

Mine is priced 57 and RAAM is priced 59 ...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Mine is 55

paypal price? different sizes? i'm getting a small...

55 for bank payment and 57 for Paypal

Raam was charged 2euro extra cause I am a thief :D
    Actually it was just an accident, if anyone else thinks their prices are off mail me and I'll confirm

EDIT- There are no differences in price due to size

Should we send paypal to your email?

Should we send paypal to your email?

Yep,

If you did not get my paypal ID in your mail thats because I was charging you the bank a/c prices,

only 10 people left to get an e-mail :D

Everyone whom I know to have e-mailed me has got a confirmation back.

If you didn't, then you can panic :D

If there are any minor mistakes don't worry, i sent alot of e-mails and it was bound to happen, just mail me back and I'll double check.

The order is being sent Monday morning at 10am. So if you want your order the money has to be in my account (bank or paypal) by 9am that morning.

Any issues just mail me

• Advertisement

is monday not a bit tight. from earlier experience does a bank transfer not take 3-5 meaning if it done tomorrow it may not arrive till tuesday which is after the closing date.

scheister wrote: »
    is monday not a bit tight. from earlier experience does a bank transfer not take 3-5 meaning if it done tomorrow it may not arrive till tuesday which is after the closing date.

I don't think so, if your an ulster bank customer or its done online from any bank it will be the next morning. 3-5 days is the longest it should ever take. If you drop it in in cash it is almost instant. If you have it paid though, mail me and I'll hold off till I can check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

For adding an account through BOI, it takes several days as a letter has to be posted out to the account holders home. Easiest option might just be to wander into the bank and deposit the cash straight, if not using paypal. Course that means finding a bank open at a useful hour!

Gavin wrote: »
    For adding an account through BOI, it takes several days as a letter has to be posted out to the account holders home. Easiest option might just be to wander into the bank and deposit the cash straight, if not using paypal. Course that means finding a bank open at a useful hour!

If it really is a hassle I can pick it up in Cash in the Dublin area on Thursday night or Sunday if that suits. Anyone other than that drop it in to a bank.

Gavin wrote: »
    I'm with AIB and was following a nice wizard till they told me they wanted to post me some matrix thingy. I'll be carrying myself to the nearest Ulster Bank tomorrow at lunchtime though.

http://www.ulsterbank.ie/roi/personal/branch-locator.ashx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Hi,
    Sent the money by paypal and its really easy. Will there be a list confirming that we have paid before you place the order? Thanks for all the help and picking up my typo on the order for the 34 inch dress rather than the 24 inch cycling jersey.
    Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Forgot to paypal ladt night:p Will send it thisafternoon.

Btw i was invoiced for 1/old/L for 49. That includes the papal fee right?

Thanks Cram.

Just wondering about the Buff? is it not actually available anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

paypal price? different sizes? i'm getting a small...

Mine was 57 too. I really liked the Gillet design but declined as I couldn't afford it!

Btw i was invoiced for 1/old/L for 49. That includes the papal fee right?

It includes the papypal
    Just wondering about the Buff? is it not actually available anymore?

No buff, sorry

It includes the papypal
    No buff, sorry
    Oh well ...

I will also opt out for the gilet this time around until people give us feedback on them.

Thanks.

Hooray - all paid. Now for the agonising wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

CramCycle, next week...

hammock.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Lumen wrote: »
    CramCycle, next week...
    At first I read that as him being able to relax after everything's been paid for, but the more I look at it... he's skipping the country isn't he!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Stupid BOI and their needlessly long waiting period. I'll transfer the cash over from a *cough* business account later tonight.

banks always are slow when transfering. best bet walk into an ulster bank and lodge cash if your aint using paypal simplest way. And i'll the second the money paid now the fun waiting period

At first I read that as him being able to relax after everything's been paid for, but the more I look at it... he's skipping the country isn't he!

Sob, they wouldn't let me on the ferry with my bike this morning, due to the build up of business from the planes, so technically, I haven't skipped the country.
    YET

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

All paid up. So, waiting time... What are we talking? 3-5 working days, yea? Nice one, should have them for late next week so.

Nah, great work Cram!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Depending on your account with paypal, they may put a hold on your account until you verify your identity when they start to notice a large amount of money passing through your account. I know this happened to me and at least one other person who did a boards order and it added a few days delay to the whole process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

All paid up.Popped into Ulster bank this morning. Guy behind counter had a good laugh about the note to say who the payment was from.

@Cramcycle If it's not too much hassle,could you confirm received payments just so we know our hard earned cash is "resting" in your account.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

@Cramcycle If it's not too much hassle,could you confirm received payments just so we know our hard earned cash is "resting" in your account.:D

Father+Ted+Crilly+2.bmp

Seriously though, great job and thanks for doing it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Payment sent. Thanks Cramcycle...

Payment complete. Cant wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LastGasp

penexpers wrote: »
    Depending on your account with paypal, they may put a hold on your account until you verify your identity when they start to notice a large amount of money passing through your account. I know this happened to me and at least one other person who did a boards order and it added a few days delay to the whole process.
    Transfer on the way. Never occured to me to lodge cash !
    As penexpers says, PayPal made me upgrade my account when I was doing the last order, but it was pretty straightforward in the end, just additional ID info really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement