Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Kit Designs 2010 (Closed)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Just got the mail from Nicole from Carvalho.

They are ready :D

Unfortunately I spent all the money on ‘Cocaine for my eyes, chloroform to rub on my gums, pills for strength,' as well as a few Sam Adams, to get the taste of H**k*r spit out of my mouth :eek:

Messin, waiting on the paypal request she said she send me and then we're in business. Best case scenario, they are here by Friday and I can start dealing them out over the weekend.

Worst case scenario, they are hear sometime next week and I am on holiday, so you will all have to wait until the 19th before they get dealed out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

lets have a moment to pray its the best case scenario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

CramCycle wrote: »
    Messin, waiting on the paypal request she said she send me and then we're in business. Best case scenario, they are here by Friday and I can start dealing them out over the weekend.

Worst case scenario, they are hear sometime next week and I am on holiday, so you will all have to wait until the 19th before they get dealed out.

aaah, sure just leave us the keys for your gaffe and we'll go collect them ourselves - we'll not touch anything else, promise:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Feckers :)

I must make sure I get my name down for one next year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

can i be the first to baggsie a spare pair of shorts in XL, if there's obviously spares

jaysus, i can barely remember what i ordered now, a jersey and cap i think,

i cant wait now

cheers Cram!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Right now I'm regretting ordering a long sleeve, but I know this good weather is only around for a short while! :(

So there is a problem with Carvalho.

I double checked the prices before paying and the price has jumped by 150euro.

I've sent them an e-mail and hopefully it will be sorted ASAP but I suspect this extra day or so will mean that it will be delayed until after my return from my holidays, apologies, but as much as I want my gear, I ain't coughing up the extra 150 bills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

online_package_tracking.png

• Advertisement

Problem still being remedied, she has an extra pair of shorts, a gilet and a Jersey L/S on the order. I think I'm about to be stupid and buy them anyway.

Oh dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Problem still being remedied, she has an extra pair of shorts, a gilet and a Jersey L/S on the order. I think I'm about to be stupid and buy them anyway.

Oh dear

What size are they and are they the new ones or old design?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

Oh dear

Size and cost?

Its the new gear but Nicole says its from a last minute add on that I gave her (which did happen as alot), I decided to pay it and hope for the best. I have a sneaky feeling that there will be at least one extra jersey though but I'm at work so I'm not looking up all the details again. When I get back from my holliers and everyone who has paid gets their gear, then I will put up whatever is left over, sizes etc and bid on a first come first served, no preferential treatment.

I'll put up yop, chrisbonnie, penexpers, signal_rabbit and funkyzeit as those with first refusal (in that order) but I'm not taking anymore names. Also no bidding war, they will be sold at cost so no bribes either ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Its the new gear but Nicole says its from a last minute add on that I gave her (which did happen as alot), I decided to pay it and hope for the best. I have a sneaky feeling that there will be at least one extra jersey though but I'm at work so I'm not looking up all the details again. When I get back from my holliers and everyone who has paid gets their gear, then I will put up whatever is left over, sizes etc and bid on a first come first served, no preferential treatment.

I'll put up yop, chrisbonnie, penexpers, signal_rabbit and funkyzeit as those with first refusal (in that order) but I'm not taking anymore names. Also no bidding war, they will be sold at cost so no bribes either ;)

Thanks for that, when ever the order is sorted out after your holiday sure give me a shout and if the size fits I will definitely buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

We're spending 10 grand FFS, you'd think they'd give us a 1% discount on it and just throw in the extra stuff ordered.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote: »
    We're spending 10 grand FFS, you'd think they'd give us a 1% discount on it and just throw in the extra stuff ordered.

I didn't even question her, she wasn't being argumentative, she just said i had the old amount and I sent a last minute change which is probably why there was confusion. To be fair, I mucked her about a bit on the ordering, changing little things several times after the order had been sent through and she did throw away the design set up fee for us.

That said now that the money is sent, what are the chances that the kit will arrive before 9am Monday morning, really want it for my holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

What time are you setting off? I reckon it'll arrive 15 minutes later...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭CarlosK

Fair play to you again CramCycle... your head must be melted at this stage... looking forward to getting the new kit(s)... now lets pray it fits or there'll be a lot of Del Boy wheeling and dealing going on.

I think you deserve at least a round of applause once the job is done....:cool:

CarlosK wrote: »
    I think you deserve at least a round of applause couple of beers once the job is done....:cool:

Fair enough, if you insist :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

That said now that the money is sent, what are the chances that the kit will arrive before 9am Monday morning, really want it for my holiday.

Slim chance if they send it today. Don't forget to ask for a tracking number. Think it took three working days from Portugal when I ordered.

• Advertisement

penexpers wrote: »
    Slim chance if they send it today. Don't forget to ask for a tracking number. Think it took three working days from Portugal when I ordered.

Plus if it's routed through Spain - forget it - those feckers won't be doing much work for the next few days!!!!:):)

penexpers wrote: »

You just made "The List"

You too JawGap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Hi,
    Is there anyone to sign for it if u are on hols if you are gone for 2 weeks they may send it back.
    Mike

mike12 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is there anyone to sign for it if u are on hols if you are gone for 2 weeks they may send it back.
    Mike

It's going to work so it should be grand.

Pry should tell them at some point though

You just made "The List"

You too JawGap

I think the stress is getting to you!:)

Any chance if it does arrive, soneone could send a couple of bits on to you while you're on hols - you deserve the honour of unveiling it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It'd be cool to see some unboxing pictures. I can't fathom what €10k of cycling gear looks like :)

It'd be cool to see some unboxing pictures. I can't fathom what €10k of cycling gear looks like :)

If you have opened 50 euro worth of gear, well its about 200 times more than that :D:D

Sorry I will get my coat and leave the building ;)

yop wrote: »
    If you have opened 50 euro worth of gear, well its about 200 times more than that :D:D

Sorry I will get my coat and leave the building ;)

That list is getting shorter ;)

The Old kit is in and ready to be delivered, PM me your address home/workplace and I'll set about arranging drop points and deliveries. For the old kit only please, if you have new kit on order as well, let it wait till the delivery comes in and I'll sort that out then.

REMEMBER, only those with the old kit on order are to PM their addresses at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I ordered the new kit and hopefully it arrives soon. I'm on holidays on Saturday and would love to have it. I'll PM you when it come in, I might be able to arrange a pick up (all depending where you are).

• Advertisement

Just mailed Nicole, the new gear only shipped today, so it should be here by next Monday based on the delivery time of the old Jerseys.

I am planning a pick up in Dublin on the 27th in the evening time, from about 19:00/19:30. I'll post up a place and definite time over the week and anyone who can't make it can PM me to make other arrangements. There are one or two of you who were looking for it for trips starting this week and if it arrives in earlier, I will mail you ASAP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

I am planning a pick up in Dublin on the 27th in the evening time, from about 19:00/19:30. I'll post up a place and definite time

What's the colour of the boathouse at Hereford?

998RON_Sean_Bean_003.jpg

Lumen wrote: »
    What's the colour of the boathouse at Hereford?

998RON_Sean_Bean_003.jpg

I don't like your attitude

F**k off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Just mailed Nicole

I read this wrong and saw
    Just nailed Nicole

and was quite surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Giggidy

Gavin wrote: »
    and was quite surprised.

You were suprised?!? imagine how she felt :eek:

So the first two customers have received their kit. This is a notice for anyone near Drogheda or Swords. I will be dropping kit up for carlosK and AustinByrne21 on Saturday Morning. If you live near either of Swords or Drogheda, say so now as AustinByrne21 has offered to act as a drop off point for the area, so anyone who thinks this may suit can contact myself and AustinByrne21, to see is this feasible.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kemase

So the first two customers have received their kit. This is a notice for anyone near Drogheda or Swords. I will be dropping kit up for carlosK and AustinByrne21 on Saturday Morning. If you live near either of Swords or Drogheda, say so now as AustinByrne21 has offered to act as a drop off point for the area, so anyone who thinks this may suit can contact myself and AustinByrne21, to see is this feasible.

Thanks for the dropping off the jersey.

Unfortunately it looks like I'll be wearing my jersey home under a rain jacket tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Just sent u a mail CramCycle, thanks for all your hard work.

Super might actually have my new jersey for the Tour of Meath on Sunday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

Zorba wrote: »
    ...Super might actually have my new jersey for the Tour of Meath on Sunday :D

Looks like there could be a few of us Board-ed up for the day then. Just hope it fits ok;) and doesn't leave me walking like John Wayne for the following week.

• Advertisement

so is the new jersey in then lads?

Nope, Monday hopefully

No bother cram

I just misread the last page

Sure it'll be here when it's here

Looks like there could be a few of us Board-ed up for the day then. Just hope it fits ok;) and doesn't leave me walking like John Wayne for the following week.

So is it sat week or this sat coming they're in ? :confused:

The old (original) gear was delivered last week to Cramcycle, I'm meeting him this Saturday to pick that up off him. I think he said the new (new design) gear was due to be delivered next week so that'll be posted/collected whenever it comes in.

If you've ordered the old design and are based in Drogheda/Swords either me or Cramcycle can sort you out with it this Saturday. If it's the new design you're waiting on that'll be next week sometime. Hope this helps somewhat and isn't too convoluted to read.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭CarlosK

Zorba wrote: »
    So is it sat week or this sat coming they're in ? :confused:

As far as I know, the old kit is in already and can be picked up after arranging it with CramCycle... the new kit wont be in until sometime next week...

• Advertisement

CarlosK wrote: »
    As far as I know, the old kit is in already and can be picked up after arranging it with CramCycle... the new kit wont be in until sometime next week...

Ha, beat you too it!;)

The old (original) gear was delivered last week to Cramcycle, I'm meeting him this Saturday to pick that up off him. I think he said the new (new design) gear was due to be delivered next week so that'll be posted/collected whenever it comes in.

If you've ordered the old design and are based in Drogheda/Swords either me or Cramcycle can sort you out with it this Saturday. If it's the new design you're waiting on that'll be next week sometime. Hope this helps somewhat and isn't too convoluted to read.:)

Ah grand that explains things then, i've ordered the new design, so guess i'll be in my "old" ill fitting boards jersey for the tour of meath on sunday, can't wait for the new design, smaller size version :)

The new jersey is in. If austinbyrne21 and CarlosK are OK with it, I'll give them all deliveries for the Swords to Drogheda stretch.

If anyone is going out for Tiny Explosions spin on Saturday morning, I'll try to drop some up then, although no promises as I have a busy day on Saturday.

Meeting is still going ahead on Tuesday evening in town, are there any preferences where? my only want would be somewhere with a seat/bench and coffee near hand, maybe around 18:00/18:30.

After that I will start sorting out the deliveries for the rest of the country. If you use the e-mail address I provided you with before and mail me your address if you can't make any of the above, I'll arrange pick up/drop off points for different areas.

Might wear mine this evening to see can I get spotted first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Excellent!! I can take care of D15 deliveries if it makes people's life easyer ( and if it means I can have my kit earlier )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I work in Balbriggan and we're open 9-6 Mon to Fri if you want to use that as a drop off place?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement