Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Kit Designs 2010 (Closed)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭padlad

anyone picking up for Drogheda? If so can you pick up mine :D please

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭fran oconnor

I seen two lads in the Meath cycle today in the new kits,they look very nice indeed..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Lads, anyone collecting gear that would be passing through Crumlin. My folks live there

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

I seen two lads in the Meath cycle today in the new kits,they look very nice indeed..

I hope you mean the two lads "looked very nice indeed".;) I'd imagine it was me and Carlos K although I did see Jawgap sporting his as well. Think it was just the 3 of us though. Very nice design, the new one. Good work Daragh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

CramCycle wrote: »
    I am indeed, it will appear closed when you arrive, just ring me and I'll come down.

Grand stuff,I'll make my way over so.

@Git101 I'll pick yours up and drop it to Crumlin if you want. PM me the address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

Can someone pm me crams number so I can collect my jersey?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Can someone pm me crams number so I can collect my jersey?

Done

@Git101 I'll pick yours up and drop it to Crumlin if you want. PM me the address.

Thanks The tax man PM sent

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

As it's the Tour de Kilkenny next Saturday could someone take mine down with them? CramCycle can buy himself a pint then instead of posting :)

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

They're in? Whoop!

I'm on a 6AM flight, are you around this evening Cram?

Thanks again,
    Lethal.

They're in? Whoop!

I'm on a 6AM flight, are you around this evening Cram?

Thanks again,
    Lethal.

I'm off in ten minutes, so I think I'm done for today.

big thanks to Caroline_ie and niceonetom (and thetaxman) for the cake, bribery after the fact is an interesting but welcome concept :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tawfeeredux

I hope you mean the two lads "looked very nice indeed".;) I'd imagine it was me and Carlos K although I did see Jawgap sporting his as well. Think it was just the 3 of us though. Very nice design, the new one. Good work Daragh!

Think I saw all three of ye at various stages today. New jerseys look great, really distinctive.

I'm off in ten minutes, so I think I'm done for today.

big thanks to Caroline_ie and niceonetom (and thetaxman) for the cake, bribery after the fact is an interesting but welcome concept :D

If I was at the right building(16???) I probably saw you leaving. In the gate at 18:22, down to the map at the pond, back up to Health Sciences by 18:27, but everything was locked up. Had a wander round the corner but the Road Science place was locked too.

Also, that spin proved how much I need to do to get in shape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Damn I look good! :rolleyes:

The kit fits perfectly. Easily the nicest looking stuff I own.

Thanks Caroline (and Cram, Daragh etc).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Lumen wrote: »
    Damn I look good! :rolleyes:

The kit fits perfectly. Easily the nicest looking stuff I own.

Thanks Caroline (and Cram, Daragh etc).
    Same here - I look good too. And, even better, I ordered the right size this time.

Thanks to Cram for ordering and Caroline for dropping it over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Many thanks to cramcycle for enduring the headaches that comes with Boards gear ordering.

I Love the kits ( I think I look good too ... ) My women's jersey is a size too big tho. But I still like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Will drop in to pick up mine on Monday if that is ok with Cramcycle. I'm off to Kilkenny for Saturday so can bring one down for Captain Havoc.

Anyone in the Athlone direction need a pick up? Will be down there on Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

So many posts! Is there still a Dublin City center meet up on Tuesday evening?

Thanks to The tax man (never ever thought I would utter those words :D)

He just dropped the gear off to my folks, I'll have it tomorrow and from then on I'll be watching the Boards jersey sighting thread.

If you see a boards jersey - new or old - in Carlow please post it, I want my 15 minutes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,525 ✭✭✭daymobrew

What is the "Four Ten" reference on the side of the jerseys?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

daymobrew wrote: »
    What is the "Four Ten" reference on the side of the jerseys?

Forum ID
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=410

afaik

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

daragh_ wrote: »
    Will drop in to pick up mine on Monday if that is ok with Cramcycle. I'm off to Kilkenny for Saturday so can bring one down for Captain Havoc.

Anyone in the Athlone direction need a pick up? Will be down there on Tuesday.

Cheers Daragh, I'll take you up on your kind offer.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Raam wrote: »

Hey Cram, I can make the Tuesday evening city centre meet up, can you PM me the location & time?
    Thanks,
    RR

If I was at the right building(16???) I probably saw you leaving.

I seen someone spinning around on a green bike but my OH had decided I was done and dragged me away. Everything is locked on a Sunday, you would have had to call me to get in anyway.
    Raam wrote: »

There is, I'll be in Houricans Pub from 7(pm) till 8, Its beside the sugar club on Leeson st.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=18246515865501593045&q=Houricans+Leeson&hl=en&cd=1&ei=usNMTMDMO423jAeez53CBw&dtab=0&sll=53.319672,-6.246434&sspn=0.038419,0.024806&ie=UTF8&ll=53.367045,-6.302376&spn=0,0&t=h&z=13&iwloc=A

Mail me if you'll be around for this so I bring your gear, not confident I can carry everything, so only what people ask me to bring in

I seen someone spinning around on a green bike but my OH had decided I was done and dragged me away. Everything is locked on a Sunday, you would have had to call me to get in anyway.

Doh!

I was on a blue bike, so twasnt me you saw.

Will drop you a line when I'm back in the country and organise a pickup:)

Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

@Cramcycle Thanks again for putting in so much effort with this order and to daragh for the new kit design.

@Caroline How much do I owe you for getting my name in on that cake.:D:D
    ps. good call on the sizing of the old jersey. Medium this time=nice race fit.

@Git101 No problem at all. Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Hi Cramcycle,
    Do u know if anyone is doing a pick up for swords if not i might volunteer if someone has already taken most of the swords gear where could i pick it up from u.
    Regards Mike

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

mike12 wrote: »
    Hi Cramcycle,
    Do u know if anyone is doing a pick up for swords if not i might volunteer if someone has already taken most of the swords gear where could i pick it up from u.
    Regards Mike

Mike if you're doing a pick up I appreciate if you could collect mine too (am in Balrothery)

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

Hey Cram, Email sent. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kemase

Picked up new kit earlier. Jersey a little roomy but shorts/Gilet are just fine.

Thanks to daragh_ for great looking design and to Cramcycle for the logistical awesomeness.:)

• Advertisement

Looking at swapping M size for S size SS jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

If anyone is looking to sell a small short sleeve... lemme know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Caroline is u can't get a swap i'd be interested in buying the M size off u if u want to sell it, seen as i forgot to pay for mine when i ordered it so i've no jersey.....all my fault should've read the mail properly :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭lyders

I've ordered a ladies s/s small. Will let you know if the size fits me. Some small jerseys can me too short for me :(

lyders wrote: »
    I've ordered a ladies s/s small. Will let you know if the size fits me. Some small jerseys can me too short for me :(

The M Ladies I ordered ( I am keeping that one too even if's too big ) was supposed to be a bit smaller than the S Men and the S Men ( OH's one Fits me) and the M Women is very baggy.

@Zorba- I'd prefer to swap so I end up with one that fits me.

The One I am looking to swap is a M Men that OH's Ordered in case the Small didn't fit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭oheilis

Anyone here working in city centre and collecting tomorrow in Houricans? I dont think can make it but could meet said person later in the week if that worked. Based in IFSC. Please PM me if you can.

@Zorba- I'd prefer to swap so I end up with one that fits me.

No probs, didn't realise it was a womens jersey, might be a bit of a funny fit on me !

Zorba wrote: »
    No probs, didn't realise it was a womens jersey, might be a bit of a funny fit on me !

No No! the one I am trading is a Men Medium ( It's OH's one ) i am trading it against one for me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Can't find Crams email addy? Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Planet X wrote: »
    Can't find Crams email addy? Anyone?

Check your pm

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Check your pm

Cheers cock.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Check your pm

Any chance of the same. Can't find it anywhere.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,701 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobFowl wrote: »
    Any chance of the same. Can't find it anywhere.
    Done

No No! the one I am trading is a Men Medium ( It's OH's one ) i am trading it against one for me.

Ah right get ya now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭keenan110

I have a Medium S/S new jersey that i'm looking to swap for a Small.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Picked up mine today. It's a perfect fit. Result :) Sadly I don't think it will make me go any faster.
    Also have Captain Havoc's which I'll deliver next Saturday.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about the design. Biggest thanks of all to CramCycle who is a Legend.

daragh_ wrote: »
    Picked up mine today. It's a perfect fit. Result :) Sadly I don't think it will make me go any faster.
    Also have Captain Havoc's which I'll deliver next Saturday.

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about the design. Biggest thanks of all to CramCycle who is a Legend.

Biggest thanks to Daragh_ who gave a huge amount of time to the design, as well as to the back and forth between Carvalho and Boards with adjustments that had to be made.

Despite all this he still managed a cracking design that has being getting alot of nods on the roads over the last few days. One guy nearly fell of his bike trying to wave/salute the incredible style.

More importantly than all of this is the fact that despite all his hard work he decided to give me a nice bottle of champers to celebrate the success of his design.

This belated/reverse bribery is really taking off quite nicely for me :cool:

Again Huge thanks to Daragh_ from me and I presume everyone who has gotten their kit so far, incredible job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

RobFowl wrote: »
    Mike if you're doing a pick up I appreciate if you could collect mine too (am in Balrothery)
    Hi,
    Cram is doing a drop out to airside at some stage if you cant make that ill pick it up for there.
    Mike

mike12 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Cram is doing a drop out to airside at some stage if you cant make that ill pick it up for there.
    Mike

And vice versa . appreciate it, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

keenan110 wrote: »
    I have a Medium S/S new jersey that i'm looking to swap for a Small.

Thanks!

They are slightly large alright

I could swap my xl for a large if anyone wants to

But it's not overly big on me, so im not too worried tbh

I have to say, the quality of the jersey is outstanding though, really comfy, lovely material, certainly not cheap rubbish anyway

I'm delighted with mine!

Good job cram

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement