Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards Kit Designs 2010 (Closed)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yep dead happy with mine, it's a really nice jersey. Cheers to chris for the pickup and Cram for all the hard work.

It's a little bit big across the shoulders, but otherwise fits perfect. The jersey is in a very tight V shape. I'm not, I'm shaped more like a U :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

only seeing this now. I'm on holidays so will organise a collection next week. I never got a pm if they were sent but they prob weren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

If anyone has a large new or old design that doesn't fit I would be happy to buy for the original price paid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,917 ✭✭✭Russman

Picked up mine today, huge thanks to Cramcycle and Darrragh, brilliant job lads, both legends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭lyders

Ahhhh.......I'm so excited to get mine! Big thanks to Cram for posting it over to London! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

niceonetom wrote: »
    'Hottie' ...?

'Hottie' ...?

Uh huh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

niceonetom wrote: »

There's only one pink bike riding boardsie who should have them....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Must... resist....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Delighted with my new jersey, thanks Cram for taking my late order, legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

Picked my new jersey up this evening. Thanks for all the work lads. Jersey looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

Picked up yesterday - all the emaciated figures hanging around Houricans,glancing about constantly, suggested a big deal was going down.
    Super job by Cram and Daragh.

Will the next boards spin be an attack of the clones?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 davidoc

Thanks, very happy with the new jersey. And it was nice to meet souter, drogdub, oheilis and others.

So, I wore my new boards.ie jersey on my commute this morning. Very disappointed not to get any waves/nods/smiles ;)

And I forgot the key for my locker in work, so I'll be wearing it all day ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭Robertd_07

davidoc wrote: »
    So, I wore my new boards.ie jersey on my commute this morning. Very disappointed not to get any waves/nods/smiles ;)

I also wore mine in this morning. No recognition either.:(
    Really impressed with the quality of it, compared to other jerseys I have.

As I suspected, I'm now going to have to get more! (Although in a slimmer fit-I must have lost weight since placing the original order;))

Once again, thanks Cram & Darragh. Great job.
    Robert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,142 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Shorts are a bit slippery. Is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kemase

Lumen wrote: »

Did you put chamois cream on the outside or inside? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭austinbyrne21

Lumen wrote: »

Don't know about slippery but definitely a bit see-through. I know this because I was on CarlosK's back wheel for most of the Tour of Meath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭CarlosK

Don't know about slippery but definitely a bit see-through. I know this because I was on CarlosK's back wheel for most of the Tour of Meath.

I was wondering what all the compliments were about and why you never took lead throughout the day !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Hi
    Any idea on a day and time you will be heading out swords way Cram.
    Thanks Mike

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

mike12 wrote: »
    Hi
    Any idea on a day and time you will be heading out swords way Cram.
    Thanks Mike

It will be Saturday, I'll post up a definite time tomorrow. Working over the weekend, so I won't know till tomorrow. Everyone who wants gear dropped in Swords, please mail me again including the following: your username, phone number, and also the words Swords and Airside so I can do a quick search through my mail in the morning to double check. Only those who do this will have their gear dropped up

Thanks

So there are many many problems, I am trying to sort them out but a few people took the wrong sizes at the larger drop offs. My fault. I should have been more methodical about it. Also 4 jerseys (custom sizes) did not arrive. Hopefully if you the wrong size by accident you can e-mail me and arrange a swap. Here is a list of deliveries/issues etc. I am working through, if you should be on the list or there is something wrong with what I have typed please contact me ASAP.

Can those with not collected beside their names please also contact me (even if you have done so already, as I for get things) to arrange delivery/collection. More importantly, if you have your gear and you are on the list, please tell me

Lyders - posting tomorrow
    abcdggs - collecting in a few weeks
    Crumliniano - delivering to you on Saturday
    Russman - delivering to you on Saturday
    StokolaN - not collected
    buffalo -not collected
    Captain Havos -posting tomorrow
    Coronal -not collected
    ten speed racer - delivering to you on Tuesday
    Leftism - collecting this week
    Last Gasp - delivering to you on Saturday
    Irishmotorist -one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    Signal_rabbit - Can you mail me with your sizes as I accidentally deleted your mail and am unsure which kit is yours
    Vélo - not collected
    tfrancer - not collected
    buffalo - collecting at a later date
    RobertFoster - not collected
    jamsieboy86 - posting tomorrow
    Jumpy - not collected
    Weaselman - not collected
    JawGap -collecting tomorrow
    Schiester - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    ajk24 - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    Neitzschean - delivering one jersey next week
    Padlad - not collected
    Lethal_Bullet - not collected
    golfnut84 - not collected
    mike12 - not collected
    sy - not collected
    guy bono - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    alfalad - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    Fenris -not collected
    oheilis- shorts to be collected
    montac - collecting in a few weeks
    cunavalos - two of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    mccutchie - your cap is missing
    Mosiki - not collected
    David Quirke - not collected
    lescol - your jerseys are missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for those jersey. Please mail me.
    Garmin guy - your cap is missing
    Blowfish -one of your pair of bibshorts is missing
    old peculiar - not collected

Also note, where I have said I'll give you a refund because your jersey cannot be found, it is possible that it will be returned and I'll PM you ASAP if that happens. Anything that is out and out missing I will refund ASAP

Also if your name isn't there but it should be then mail me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Hey cram just sent you an email and a Pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

Cramcycle - mail just sent to you...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

PM sent Cram. Thanks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

Any pics yet of the new gear?

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,701 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Hermy wrote: »
    Any pics yet of the new gear?
    One in the post images of Beasty thread:o

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Signal_ rabbit

Hey Cram, email sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Git101

Email sent .. thanks Cram

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭Saxobank

Got my gear today and delighted with it, fits perfectly..(not too tight obviously :P)

!.. want to say thanks to Cramcycle for the hard work and effort put in the past few months! and for the 'swift' response to get me gear on time.

CramCycle wrote: »
    Lyders - posted
    Crumliniano - delivering to you on Saturday
    Russman - delivering to you on Saturday
    StokolaN - not collected
    buffalo -not collected
    Captain Havoc - delivery by Daragh_
    Coronal -not collected
    Last Gasp - delivering to you on Saturday
    Irishmotorist -Collected
    Signal_rabbit - I got your mail, I'll try and find them over the weekend
    Vélo - not collected
    tfrancer - not collected
    RobertFoster - Airside saturday
    jamsieboy86 - Posted
    Jumpy - not collected
    JawGap -collecting Wednesday
    Schiester - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    ajk24 - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    Padlad - not collected
    mike12 - not collected
    sy - not collected
    guy bono - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    alfalad - one of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    Fenris -not collected
    cunavalos - two of your jerseys is missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for that jersey. Please mail me.
    mccutchie - not collected
    Mosiki - not collected
    lescol - your jerseys are missing, i can arrange an alternative with the leftover stock if no one hands it back or I can refund your money for those jersey. Please mail me.
    Garmin guy - your cap is missing
    Blowfish -Bib shorts returned
    Fredo - posting on Monday

A few people have come forward so some of you have been sorted out, so thanks for all the help today. A few more are due to drop in errors over the next few days. Thanks for all the help in clearing the stock from my lab as my boss was starting to get a little unimpressed.

Hi,
    Anytime for airside tomorrow yet.
    Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭irishmotorist

Hooray - got mine today. I just have to really work on the gut a bit now so I can do them justice. Many thanks again CramCycle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭scheister

PM sent there cram

Hi,
    Anytime for airside tomorrow yet.
    Mike

Got called into work for an "emergency", PM me your number and I'll give you a call.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Is there still an Airside drop off today?

RobFowl wrote: »
    Is there still an Airside drop off today?

There will be, just out of work now, this is meant to be my day off. I'm just going to have a bit of lunch and then head up. I'll give the following a call when I'm 30minutes away:

Robfowl
    RobertFoster
    mike12

I'd expect it to be around 5, if thats OK. Anyone else want to meet there please M me in the next 30 minutes or call me if you have my number

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Got everything, all is tip top. Daragh came to me (but didn't know it was me) to sign on for the TdKK. Normally I would introduce myself but I just said "Where's my stuff" he was like "sorry" and I was "give me my gear" :D Sorry for been an ignorant funt but I couldn't wait to see it :D I wonder if anyone in the KK forum will post wondering about it if they see me? :D

Again thanks for both your efforts.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mail sent, cant wait.

• Advertisement

Big thanks to RobFowl on Saturday. +1 on the bribery, the Leffe was well enjoyed last night.

On another note alot of people are sending me PMs for spare gear, I can't keep track of it. When its sorted I will post a list of the gear that is spare, not before and not in a rush, so please stop with the PMs. People who want the stuff can PM me then, preference will be given in order of previous PMs. I have a list so far and I'm not adding anymore onto it until I have everything else sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭crumliniano

Got home today after the weekend away to find my jersey delivered as promised. Fits perfectly and looks great. Thanks again to CramCycle for all the headwrecking hard work.

StokolaN - not collected
    buffalo -not collected
    Coronal -posted
    Signal_rabbit - Looking for your bib shorts
    Vélo - Collecting this evening
    tfrancer - not collected
    RobertFoster - Missing one jersey, dropping up next Sunday
    jamsieboy86 - Posted
    Jumpy - not collected
    JawGap -collecting Wednesday
    ajk24 - Delivered
    Padlad - not collected
    mike12 - Delivered
    sy - not collected
    Fenris -Collected
    mccutchie - not collected
    Mosiki - not collected
    Garmin guy - not collected
    Blowfish -Bib shorts returned
    Fredo - posted

If you haven't received your gear and your name is missing, please contact me ASAP

Thanks again for the delivery at the weekend sorry i didn't bring u a bribe.
    Mike

Hey Cram,

Email sent as only jerseys ordered, no bib shorts.

Thanks again for the delivery at the weekend sorry i didn't bring u a bribe.
    Mike

No bother, one bribe per delivery day is more than enough, anything more may put me out of commission.

Anyone who wants stuff dropped into town this evening, I am going into Vélo for about 17:30, give me a text before 17:10

Hey Cram,

Any joy with the jerseys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭padlad

Hi Cram,

can you stick mine in the post please. Cheers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement