Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Good flight sims for XBox

• 22-04-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I've got AceCombat 6 but am getting bored with it. Are there any other similar flightsims which are battle focused? Ideally, ones with online action.... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to xbox forum as there maybe more information given here.
    Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Your signature is really big and annoys me...

not to be a total dick:

Heres a few after googling

http://uk.gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&category=combat+sims&platform=1029

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Sorry mate, seems to be the least deved format going.
    Dont even bother with HAW....ewww...."x"..... sorry but the preppy little way of spelling that makes me vomit. You can just hear a board room full of suits saying "the x is for extreme ... ah hem.. cool" uurrrggghhhh.

****e game, the only and literally only flight game worth getting is ace combat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Over G is worth a look if you are into pure sims. Alot of missions will have just 4-6 targets. Most people think its sh1t but it's the most realistic flight sim on the 360. The flight models are too unforgiving at times, the real things have better performance at certain parts of the flight envelope.

Multiplayer is limited and not fun compared to AC6.

AC6 is the best of both worlds and the only flight game worth while on the 360 once you overlook the terrible story.

I'd love a AC Zero, 4 and 5 remake on the 360. I still play them on the PS3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey?
    Available as demo aswell.

Too bad it's still so expensive. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Sturmovik is probably the best flight game on the xbox after ace combat 6

Advertisement