Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Trailer tent

• 22-04-2010 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Anyone know where i can find a good 2nd hand trailer tent???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

The buyandsell used to be the spot for them.(www.buyandsell.ie)

Id suspect there would be plenty on www.donedeal.ie aswell

I had one years ago...great yoke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 byrnef

Just got back from north yesterday after buying used trailer tent on gumtree, was better off buying one that was recently used as opposed to getting one that was being given away free. The free ones needed lots of work and poss a lot of money thrown at them. Also the extra bits and pieces thrown in are a bonus.
    Will let you all know how 1st camping trip with wife and 2 small kids goes...:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭theduke1

byrnef wrote: »
    Just got back from north yesterday after buying used trailer tent on gumtree, was better off buying one that was recently used as opposed to getting one that was being given away free. The free ones needed lots of work and poss a lot of money thrown at them. Also the extra bits and pieces thrown in are a bonus.
    Will let you all know how 1st camping trip with wife and 2 small kids goes...:):):)

do you mind telling me how much you paid and what was the condition it was in as I am also looking for one.
    cheers

Advertisement