Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben 10 Birthday cake

Options
  • 22-04-2010 6:25pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where i could get a Ben 10 cake made? I know Tesco does one but it's a bit small and I need one for about 20 people.
    Or does anyone know where i could get a ben 10 cake topper or cake ornaments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try Ivan's out in Caherdavin.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Even try

Sally Mills

http://www.sallymillsbakery.com/index.htm

I wouldn't say they would be cheap though. Ivan's is probably the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭manna452121

Theirs a great shop in Grove Island who might do it or you could try this http://www.ehow.com/how_5127864_make-ben-cake.html

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Try SuperQuinn or the Danes on top of William Street beside the pound shop. Its up the stairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭alrightcuz

superquinn do they best ones,,,, they have a pic of ben 10 but if u get one off the internet or a comic,video cover etc that u really like they can use that,,,

if u buy the ben outfit in smyths u can get ur small fella to wear it take a picture and print it up they can put that on cake .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

alrightcuz wrote: »
    superquinn do they best ones,,,, they have a pic of ben 10 but if u get one off the internet or a comic,video cover etc that u really like they can use that,,,

if u buy the ben outfit in smyths u can get ur small fella to wear it take a picture and print it up they can put that on cake .

thats a fab idea, thanks... guess I'm off to smyths 2moro:D
    cheers.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Superquinn + 1. I had to get a Mickey Mouse one there recently, about 25 for a 10" square cake. Lovely too.

They have a book of pictures, ring ahead and they should be able to tell you whether they have it or not.

Advertisement