Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

carhome.ie airport service

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

It works out more expensive than long term car parking when booked in advance so I can't see what the benefit is except to have your car in your own drive which is hardly worth it even in terms of security.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

why not just get a taxi to and from the airport...would that cost more than carhome ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 journeyman

Carpark costs: That depends on how long you're parking for. E.g. For 2 weeks+ it can easily work out more expensive to park in the official long haul car park or quick park.
    That said, I've just found that Bewleys Hotel offers more competitive rates (EUR4.50 per day), so I'm going to try them out this time.

Taxi: A return cab trip for where I live is more expensive (about EUR 130). Also, we need baby seats etc. and is difficult to find a cab company that has these (bear in mind we need them for both drop off and pick up).

Advertisement