Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup cakes

Options
  • 22-04-2010 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

My wife to be is looking to buy cup cakes for the wedding day, does anyone have any recomendations of where I can buy these ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If you check out facebook there's one called miss mollys bakehouse she does cupcakes etc. to order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

found the facebook page, but no contact details.
    they dont seem to have a phone no / web page :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MsCupcake

Where in the country are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

wow - its raining cupcakes.

Im in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

A bakery in town here make a delicious selection of cupcakes! Look on FB for Claire's Cakes. Not sure if I can post the link but better safe than sorry! It says Patisserie and Boulangerie on the flyer so you will know you have the right one.

Oops just seen your post saying you are in Dublin, it would be a little far for you to travel, sorry. Hope you get one near you though. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

Any bakery that does wedding cakes will make cupcakes for you too. The only question is the price - you really have to shop around but do not expect the price less than 2.50 for each (especially in Dublin). Or even more as you never mentioned the size and the type of decorations you want. It's difficult to say anything more specific to a general question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 MsCupcake

Iam in Munster doing them but here is one in Dublin. The look Fab.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dublin-Ireland/Cupcake-Me/95267832339?filter=1

Advertisement