Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photo booth

Options
  • 22-04-2010 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knows where there is an old school photo booth where you can take 4 different photos in a row rather than 4 of the same?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Chibodee

I'd like to know the answer to this also - always wanted one with himself...even if it is abit corny/soppy! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

There used to be one in Corbettcourt (Williamsgate Street end of the Eyre Square Centre) beside/behind where the Vodafone shop is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Meet me in the city, and I'll take 4 pix in a row of ye ...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

for serious though if you can't find one and you just want the "look":

Take four pictures of yourself sitting in front of a solid coloured curtain with a camera on a tripod pointed ever so slightly down. Then send them to me and I'll photoshop them for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

The one in Corbett Court is just a regular digital one now :(

I do remember when i was in NUIG the photo booth near the SU shop was an old-school one... That was yonks ago though so it might not be anymore... kids these days with their fancy contraptions...

• Advertisement
Advertisement