Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Pls - 5.1 system for PC \ PS3

• 22-04-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Good Afternoon all,

I am looking for your help as I have searched the internet, but haven't got a 100% answer to what I am looking for.

I am looking for a 5.1 system, mainly to 1) Use with my PS3 (play games and watch blu rays films) 2) Watch films and play mp3 music on PC 3) Connect 5.1 to LG 32LH3000. To do all the above, I need a 5.1 system with at least 2 HDMI inputs, is that correct?

Am I better to for a system like the Logitech Z5500 system, which is a "PC based 5.1 system", if you know what I mean, or go for a separate amp and speakers setup? The problem with a separate amp\speaker setup, (I was told this) was that they are not compatible with a PC output, in other words, I would only get stereo sound, and not the 5.1, is this true?

Any suggestions would be brill. The system is going into the 3rd bedroom in the house, which is the box room, so I dont really need a system with 1000watts, just one that will do the above 3 tasks.

I hope ye can help,

Best Regards,
    James.

Advertisement