Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Tramore

Options
  • 22-04-2010 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Does anyone know whether UTV Broadband is available in Tramore? Relocating in June from Dublin where UTV service is brilliant and would like to stay with them if possible. Otherwise, what would be the best alternative?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

No-one seems to be on this, so I will just say that I have never heard of UTV and it seems unlikely that it is available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 eilyc

looksee wrote: »
    No-one seems to be on this, so I will just say that I have never heard of UTV and it seems unlikely that it is available here.

Thanks, Looksee, looks like I will just have to wait til I get down there and ask around...I'm assuming there are some Broadband providers?!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭shanemul

UTV is available in Tramore alright

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

shanemul wrote: »
    UTV is available in Tramore alright

Sure is and has been for a number of years.

Not many people seem to know much about them.

Advertisement