Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

francais plus magazine

• 22-04-2010 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can get the recent issues of 'Francais plus'. I've tried contacting the company several times, but to no avail. Anyone have them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Behind you Joey

I'd sell the four issues I have to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭dynamot

thanks anyway, but i already got them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Isthisnecessary

As the print copy cost too much, they are now exclusively online. You can buy credits and download issues with audio and soon, video, at <snipped urls - again> I think it's worth it, as a former french teacher . fair dues to a corkman for setting up this successful business!:) careful, though, if u just want the francais plus articles, don't get credits at the other <snip again> site, as the credits are not transferable, even though the same team produce both sites.:(

<please do not push paid sites under the guise of helping>

Advertisement