Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pressure D8

Options
  • 22-04-2010 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Seems like my water pressure is gone lower again, the tank in the attic is not filling until 12-1am.
    Anyone else? I am north of the SCR and West of Clanbrassil Street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'm down just by the National Stadium and ever since the big freeze over January my wate pressure has still been muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Bad for me too. Off Francis St.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Suzyq

I think that they were working on pipes around leondards corner yesterday evening so perhaps that has something to do with it. Seemed to be digging up by the National Irish bank there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Yep, Clogher Road's been crap since January too.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭REDZ

Mine was ok since Jan, but since last Sunday has been crap. hmm it hasn't rained in ages.....

• Advertisement

really bad today, the tank in the attic is not filling up, so no shower or jax!
    My flatmate rang the water hotline and they seemed to know nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭El_Drago

could be an air bubble between the tank in the attic and the piper bringing the water down

Thanks, but the neighbours have the same complaint. I reckon they are cutting the pressure again, just like in Janurary.

Advertisement