Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia X6 now availbale on Three Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Looks like a nice enough phone and I've always liked nokias. But I'm determined to give an android phone a try this time round. still someone here might be interested...

http://www.three.ie/shop/nokia-x6-16gb-black-relax-950.htm
    Better off getting an Android phone to be honest. Symbian is still too clumsy for touch screen phones, it's just not as streamlined or as efficient as Android. If Nokia release a capacitive touch Maemo phone then they will have a real winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

ive got an n900 and i can honestly say its the best phone ive ever used maemo is such a promising os it has unbelievable potential but for some reason the vast majority of the world think that no phone will ever be as good as an iphone, its a shame really that this phone is getting overlooked so much

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭BeardyFunzo

Better off getting an Android phone to be honest. Symbian is still too clumsy for touch screen phones, it's just not as streamlined or as efficient as Android. If Nokia release a capacitive touch Maemo phone then they will have a real winner.

Symbian is grand for my E71 with it's keyboard and I've played wtih my bro's 5320 (i think) and yeah symbian's not there yet.
    ive got an n900 and i can honestly say its the best phone ive ever used maemo is such a promising os it has unbelievable potential but for some reason the vast majority of the world think that no phone will ever be as good as an iphone, its a shame really that this phone is getting overlooked so much

still expensive and only on vodafone. And it looks massive!

Advertisement