Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vitamin Water and Mountain Dew?

Options
  • 22-04-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭

Can these be bought anywhere in Dublin city centre? Tried all the usual haunts and boots (they usually have the hard to find drinks) but can't find anywhere.

Also remember there was a thread here a while ago with an irish site that imported and sold american food stuffs but I can't remember the name of the site and can't find it by searching.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bp1989

Also remember there was a thread here a while ago with an irish site that imported and sold american food stuffs but I can't remember the name of the site and can't find it by searching.

sweettoothcandy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

bp1989 wrote: »
    sweettoothcandy.ie
    thanks but they all sold out at the moment, anyone else have an alternative for the tie being?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

If you can get out of the city centre, a shop called Tony's on Albert Walk in Bray usually have cans of mountain dew, root beer, cherry 7up and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

kateos2 wrote: »
    If you can get out of the city centre, a shop called Tony's on Albert Walk in Bray usually have cans of mountain dew, root beer, cherry 7up and the likes.
    Ah excellent Kate, I actually live in Bray and know exactly the shop you're talking about.

Just mentioned the City Centre as I work there.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dubh101

try a few asian shops and polish shops,they usually have a few different type off soft drinks in them not usually found in supermarkets,Tonys in bray is an asian shop(not a bad one at that).:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

i get my mountain dew on ebay from some crowd up the north, only every now and again but its a nice treat! will definately get some for the summer!

Advertisement