Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with my Blackberry Curve 8520

Options
  • 22-04-2010 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi Guys.. Ive tried this on the blackberry forum but am not having much sucess so maybe some of you technically minded people can help

i have the blackberry curve 8520 for about 4 weeks now. I set up 3 email accounts (2 pre exsiting and 1 new one) on it when i got it and all 3 worked straight away for both sending and recieving . I noticed on tuesday that flow of messages had stopped and logged on to my business email from the laptop to find alot of messages waiting.

I went onto the help site of both o2(provider) and blackberry and was given various advice which i followed

1. reboot
    2. resend service books
    3 check settings switched to "leave copy on server" and
    4 delete and re-add accounts.

with no success from any of the above I rang customer service who were able to push messages to 2 of the 3 email accounts.The 3rd being the business email that comes from outlook express on my laptop and therefore the most important
    They came to the conclusion that there must be some bloackage from my business email sever (digiweb.ie) and to contact them, Digiwebs answer is that no the emails are coming thru and being sent to my outlook express so there end of things is working!

so now I have a BB that wont send or recieve emails to my business account which was the sole reason for buying a BB in the first place.

Can anyone suggest something that may help? if not do ye know of anyway to automatically forward my outlook messages to one of the accounts on my BB that actually do work?

any help appreciated and badly needed
    Thanks
    Bella

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

As a blackberry user for many years I never had this problem.
    As I can see You tried loads of different things. Did You try a different blackberry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 bellabloo

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't know anyone else with a blackberry to try. I did manage to get it back working though am not sure how as at this stage have tried so many things !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

There is a Blackberry expert on our site if you want to give your question a try there?

I am useless with blackberry's

Advertisement