Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please speak up :mad:

Options
  • 22-04-2010 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭

why does no one talk on bad company 2 ? the only time anyone talks is when

you play with your clan or friends. its really annoying when you are playing

a rush round against a well organised team and the communication on your

team is zilch you always get your ass handed to you in said rounds. how do you

expect to take a base or hold back an assault when no one knows whos where

and doing what and where the enemy are coming from. its funny though that in

other games where communication isnt needed that people never shut up but

wont talk in battlefield. come on and start talking please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

teamspeak.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

dont use teamspeak never have and dont intend to at the moment , in battlefield i usually just fall in with a squad and know my role , otherwise i will just go lone sniper . If i have somethin to say tactics wise i will use the ingame system , otherwise i have xfire set up if im playin with friends
    But i do see your point when your gettin beat down is when you need to relay information quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

AFAIK the ingame VOIP is not the most reliable. Sometimes it does not work....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im on teamspeak.

I keep meaning to turn off bfbc2 voip receive volume so I don't need to listen to prepubescent male comments or general gob****es.

Advertisement