Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much would you spend for a second hand mountain bike

• 22-04-2010 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

100 euro +

100 -

Im not picky on the make or appearance etc etc

How much do you think i should pay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I don't understand, should there be a link?

The price means nothing unless it is a specific bike, otherwise it could be a great deal or a terrible deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

Not sure if I'm answering the right question here but..

I volunteer at Rothar (www.rothar.ie) - its a community 'not for profit' bike shop with the main aim being to promote cycling via affordable bicycles, road safety classes, fun cycling events and bike maintenance workshops. If you want to buy a decent MTB, we can fix you up with a decent mountain bike that will be the right size, as well as guarenteed in 100% working order (as in, its literally guarenteed, if it breaks within a month bring it back and we fix it free of charge) - for 95 euros or thereabouts. You can pick out the kind of frame you want, the kind of handlebars, (straight bar, risers, etc) and how many gears, and we'll take a small deposit (€5 or so) and then build the bike for you over the next 5-10 days and then give you a call, at which point you come down and pay the rest.

If you're interested feel free to drop in, here's a map to the location - www.tinyurl.com/rotharmap - the address is 171 phibsborough road, dublin 7, dublin.

(Mods: Hope my above post is ok, I couldnt really make much sense of the original question but he sounds like a chap that needs a bicycle so hoping what I've written is ok? - Feel free to edit/remove if it sounds like a bit too much of an advertisement..)

Advertisement