Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Campagnolo

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

Where ya based ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

im in tallaght, but will travel, unless you're in cork or somewhere a million miles away, i was gonna head up to slane cycles, but i thoight id chance my arm here first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

I'm even further away than that, but Cyclesuperstore is only around the corner from you, there's bound to be a bike running Camapag 11s in there to look at.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm in Dublin and you can have a go at the next boards spin or whatever.

Tonto, i appreciate the offer, and will take you up on it

where are you situated, and when suits you?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Tonto, i appreciate the offer, and will take you up on it

where are you situated, and when suits you?

I work in town and would often have the bike in the office on Tuesday to Thursday, so if you're based in the city centre you could try it at a lunchtime. Otherwise, I'll probably be doing a spin from Dundrum on Saturday morning. By the way, it's an XL frame with Look Keos if you're planning on taking it for a test spin.

el tonto wrote: »
    I work in town and would often have the bike in the office on Tuesday to Thursday, so if you're based in the city centre you could try it at a lunchtime. Otherwise, I'll probably be doing a spin from Dundrum on Saturday morning. By the way, it's an XL frame with Look Keos if you're planning on taking it for a test spin.

pm sent tonto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

hi thought id fill ye all in, i actually only ordered the frame today, and for the groupset im going ultegra sl cant wait!!! i was going to go with 105 but i found ultegra sl for the same price, my lbs was selling me 105 for 450!!! nearly wholesale price which is fairly sound i suppose, but he agreed i should go ultegra as hes not making much on me anyways, will buy all the other bits if him though as theyve been real helpful

pictures soon to come!

Golfanatic wrote: »
    hi thought id fill ye all in, i actually only ordered the frame today, and for the groupset im going ultegra sl cant wait!!! i was going to go with 105 but i found ultegra sl for the same price, my lbs was selling me 105 for 450!!! nearly wholesale price which is fairly sound i suppose, but he agreed i should go ultegra as hes not making much on me anyways, will buy all the other bits if him though as theyve been real helpful

pictures soon to come!

good stuff

i ordered 11 speed campy for my new build, and should have it tomorrow

fairplay to Tonto for giving me a go on his pimped up bike,

the hood shape won me over, plus i am a sucker for breaking from the norm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

haha hope you enjoyed it and fairplay Mr. Tonto, id love to see pics when its done, geuss im a sucker for shimano, even though its the norm so to speak, i just love the hoods aswell especialy the smoother shifting, but i am getting a vintage spec allez 93 full campy and full steel rolls in at 9kg which is mad for steel! i like the vintage campy love the classic look

Advertisement