Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to put a beginner mixed tag rugby team together

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 dromarka

so how about 7.30 in tonic in blackrock on tuesday if that suits. i will be the gormless one at the bar:) bring along any other interested people to make sure we get to 12 i will try and get details of available venues but feel free to check places out yourselves so see you then
    and ron dmc why not join us and you can keep things updated
    see you tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭butters.scotch

See you there!

sorry for the short notice but I'm not going to make this evening.
    Let us know how you get on and the details etc.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Andrea K

Hi , I was just wondering is this team full,. myself and another girl were interested in joining tag but didnt have a team! Were both 25 and living in terenure and ballsbridge, but we can travel!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14 IrionDevral

Folks,

Sorry i couldn't make it tonight, got stuck in work. Still interested though so let me know the details.

Thanks

• Advertisement

hi guys
    looks like we are at 7 players :)
    so looking for five more
    for those of you who couldnt make it this evening our best prospect seems to be in old wesley (near dundrum shopping centre) its the only place with beginner team places
    it starts thursday the 13th and runs for 9 weeks
    i will be registering a team tomorrow so if your interested please pm me with your e mail address and i can send on the details
    thanks all

Sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

Whoops....I would try and come up with a reasonable excuse but I'll be perfectly honest and say I totally forgot about tonight!
    Definately still up for it though, I'll send you a PM.
    Come on the Southsider Snyders!! :D

quick update
    team now registered its wed night 12 may at UCD :D
    so have a word with your parents,probation officers etc to see can you make it
    andrea k give me a pm and i will forward on all the details always happy to have extra girls
    convert you best try and sneak that ball away from your dog as we might need it:)
    crushproof will be in touch with you later today with all details

further quick update
    check out tagrugby.ie the team is registered as "boards.ie" in the beginner group at UCD GAA pitch on a wed night :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

First game against Munster so we better get training! :D

Cool. So when does the "training" begin? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Miss Veg

Any more places on the team? I am a complete beginner - no idea of the rules or anything but would love to give it a go!!!

Yeah there are a few places left i have pm you so feel free to get in touch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 whatsausername

hey folks, is it alright if I "tag" along too?!

i'm in the same boat as everyone else, its all new to me too!

Monday in UCD right? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fluffyears

Is there still room on the team? looking to get involved in Tag, havent played before so am a beginner am living in Shankill so make it to most places south side

sorry but the team is now full but will let you know if anyone drops out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 caroline27

I would love to join in if you guys have any room left? Know utterly nothing about it but enthusiastic to find out and realistically what cant Google tell us about anything these days ;)

27, live in Donnybrook and come equipped with a car so ok to travel, if your full up no hard feelings but let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

caroline27 wrote: »
    I would love to join in if you guys have any room left? Know utterly nothing about it but enthusiastic to find out and realistically what cant Google tell us about anything these days ;)

27, live in Donnybrook and come equipped with a car so ok to travel, if your full up no hard feelings but let me know!

The spring league for www.astro.ie started last week. There is a part on the website were you can join up as a free agent who has no team, all team captains can view this list, and if they are short, they can contact people from there. Might be worth sticking your name down if you are looking to play :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement