Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's NOT going to the UCD ball?

Options
  • 22-04-2010 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Just thought I'd see if I'm the other who isn't bothered about it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

FewToLose wrote: »
    Just thought I'd see if I'm the other who isn't bothered about it...

I'm not in the country so that's me out, though I wouldn't be going anyway. End of term used to be amazing when everyone descended on the bars in the late-afternoon after spending a couple of hours lying out in the sun by the lake with a couple (read: lots) of drinks. Always liked the idea of having a relaxing day before exam time rather than the big queues and massive crowds

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

I'm not going due to 1) Spanish exam saturday at 10am and 2) My mother is aware of this Spanish exam so won't give me the money to buy a ticket

The worse part is that I'm in freakin' Merville.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Siog-Alainn

I had a ticket but decided to sell it when I heard the line up. The whole 'craic' argument does nothing for me, I wouldn't enjoy it if I don't like the music.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Not going either, just really not interested. Lineup is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Exam the next morning. NAH!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Catching a flight to America at half 10, so will be as far away as I can manage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭damselnat

Not meeeeee.....am lying in an absolute mess after an epic couple of nights watching the rugby and stuffing my face.....much sweeter ;) And much more worthy of my hard borrowed cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

The worse part is that I'm in freakin' Merville.

I can hear it in dundrum :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

I just got home. Absolutely locked, and had a great night.... you missed out!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Aye, heard it was amazing fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

so i was at home. studying spanish. then my friend rings me up and was like heeeeeeeeeeey wanna be on guestlist and i was like er yeah. so downed a bottle of wine and ran in. was such an amazing night :)

Advertisement