Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvage, Hrta milsim game, Monday the 3rd of May.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

All seats now taken. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭jesse shortall1

All seats now taken. :)
    yes and its me and my mate going with you :Dcant wait thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

oh man this sounds awesome..unfortunately i can't make it :(

In case anyone is going from Limerick and needs to borrow midcaps I've 5 or 6 of them for G36. It's a JG 36 but I presume same mag for all G36s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

Best of luck lads it seems we wont make it, but anyway nice to see people doing something different. Well done to Shane and Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭tadcan

My bike is not fixed yet, so I'll have to come up by bus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Important question now so, how to get there from the city center? :D
    And on the HRTA website it says that facemasks have to be used, I was just going to go for balaclava and goggles, should I buy a facemask instead? :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

You'll be allowed to play without a fullface just be carefull of your teefs. Think there's some good directions to the new site on the HRTA thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Just a heads up,

Just to let every one know, please read up on the rules, before monday, and we wont be loosing time, going over them again and again, for the day, so just print them off, and you have them with you, So on the field, you can look up any time you need them,

So to the next bit, there has never been a need for heavy handed marshaling on milsim days, as most of the players are regular's, and have alway played by the rule's, so be warned, you will be asked to leave, if you break any rules.

Paul.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

cant wait! are we there yet? :confused:

Definitely going, can't wait now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

I made two posts on page 4 detailing your options for bus+walk.

Tad: Bring your helmet, get the bus to swords, and my phone number is in your PMs. Just don't bring the bloody kitchen sink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭tadcan

Had a look at the public transport. The first dart is at 9am and the bus to swords is at 10.30.

Hopefully I wont miss to much of the game.

cant wait:Dacolyths:)gonna be good:D

cant wait:Dacolyths:)gonna be good:D
    From looking at the booking thing it seems everybody is on the acolytes team...are you sure you all want to serve under a Priest? :pac:

Kazuma wrote: »
    From looking at the booking thing it seems everybody is on the acolytes team...are you sure you all want to serve under a Priest? :pac:
    haha never thought of that:eek:ha im wearin 2 layers:Pha

kazuma wat team you on?

kazuma wat team you on?
    I've no idea, I guess Villagers need players, but it won't be much fun for anybody if it's one total noob vs. 20 experienced vets :)

Kazuma wrote: »
    I've no idea, I guess Villagers need players, but it won't be much fun for anybody if it's one total noob vs. 20 experienced vets :)
    ha do you play reguraly?:Dha im playin a year:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Don't worry, there's some veteran milsimmers coming along who'll be able to kick religious loonies up and down the field. We're not expecting a problem balancing the teams on the day.

nice:Dare you expecting many so far?:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Don't worry, there's some veteran milsimmers coming along who'll be able to kick religious loonies up and down the field. We're not expecting a problem balancing the teams on the day.

Yeeee heretics - I say!

HRTA Inquisition will sort you non-believers.

We were going to try the friendly approach first (only "converting" a few of you) but now it's serious.:eek:

:p;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Yeeee heretics - I say!

HRTA Inquisition will sort you non-believers.

We were going to try the friendly approach first (only "converting" a few of you) but now it's serious.:eek:

:p;)

dont you mean the "salvage inquisition"???? :confused:

thermo wrote: »
    dont you mean the "salvage inquisition"???? :confused:

yep - my bad.:rolleyes:
    100 self-administered lashes for me. :D

See ya'll tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

From the booking site it looks like 17 for acolytes and 0 (that's right, nil folks) for villagers. We may have to have some 'splitters' in the acolytes in order to have an opfor Shane!!

I'm presuming that loads of people haven't registered their intention on the booking site ... sure we'll see in the am. P.s. - Aidan - can you bring aspirin?:D

From the booking site it looks like 17 for acolytes and 0 (that's right, nil folks) for villagers. We may have to have some 'splitters' in the acolytes in order to have an opfor Shane!!

I'm presuming that loads of people haven't registered their intention on the booking site ... sure we'll see in the am. P.s. - Aidan - can you bring aspirin?:D

Kev, no prob but I think the aspirin I have are just placebo's I got form those damned Villagers last time I was in Salvage.:o:mad:

We're gonna have to persuade the Villagers to part with some of their precious aspirin - one way or another...

I think they have numbers ok - keeping their heads down as they've heard a rumour we were comming and we're p1ssed as hell...:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

I know there's people coming who haven't pre-registered, and am assuming it'll balance itself - if not, I expect we'll look for volunteers to switch over to balance the sides, but like I said I'm not expecting that to be necessary.

I've closed pre-registration now anyway, while the last-minute prep gets done. See y'all tomorrow! Be there by 10, and wear a watch.

I plan to have speakers attached to my pack playing 'Back in Black' on a loop. Won't do much for 'stealth' but it's about as post apocalyptic as I get...
    They'll know we're coming Aidan .... oh yes!

Cheers Shane - we'll see you in the morning. I'm sure it'll all work itself out nicely.

Cheers Shane - we'll see you in the morning. I'm sure it'll all work itself out nicely.
    ha cant wait,
    merrydespot you with the acolyts?:)

• Advertisement

Indeed I am. I'll be getting my post-religion townie beating freak on tomorrow! Aw yea!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement