Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvage, Hrta milsim game, Monday the 3rd of May.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

thermo wrote: »
    whos this then? :confused:

Joe,P.k's mate and I was captured with the lad who had the "pretty mouth"

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

G.I Joseph wrote: »
    Joe,P.k's mate and I was captured with the lad who had the "pretty mouth"

that was Rob that had the pretty mouth mind you feeding the prisoners nice going on the acolytes part.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭G.I Joseph

jeawan wrote: »
    that was Rob that had the pretty mouth mind you feeding the prisoners nice going on the acolytes part.

I said I was with him

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

G.I Joseph wrote: »
    I said I was with him

You too have a pretty mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

Hi all, sorry for the late reply,
    I would like to thank every one that showed up for the day, as with out the players, there would be no game, or fun, so my hats off to you all, big thanks.

Now a big thanks has to go to shane and Co, ( sorry lads, i'm no good with name, Shane send me on the name's and i can add them in) who put this all togetter in less than 2 weeks, Big big thanks to shane and the lads,

And we must not forget, a realy big thanks to SE Airsoft for the warm food, Thanks.

Thanks lads,

Paul.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement