Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I launched a new forum today at last!

• 23-04-2010 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

like the title says I launched "a new forum" today at long last!i have a shout box and full chat room in a day or so,theres a tatto/body mod forum,everyone welcome,all members and posts is appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah sure ill join up sure. Best of luck with the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 dysfunktional

nice one seany,much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Fair play t'ya. Just a little gripe though. In the title bar it says "Stret Art Forums"....I know I know but I AM anal. ^_^

Best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 dysfunktional

i know its been said to me by about 5 people so far!im gonna leave it up for a while and +rep every new member who notice's it just for ****s and giggles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

i know its been said to me by about 5 people so far!im gonna leave it up for a while and +rep every new member who notice's it just for ****s and giggles

Ah ok so. :D

Suppose you need to come up with something like "Yeah some pr*ck went clubbing with it......." relating to the missing "e". Or that mightn't work.....Eh....hmm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

thread title and OP edited as it is classed as spam and doesn't add anything to the community here.

lash a link in your signature though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement