Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Passing: Left 4 Dead 2 expansion now on Xbox live Marketplace.

• 23-04-2010 8:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

The Passing, the latest addition to the Left 4 dead 2 story is now on the XBL marketplace for 560 MP. As well as that, there is now a new mode of gameplay called mutations, in which every week a new gametype of versus will be playable for the week. For example, this week it's realism versus. Another week it'll be infinite chainsaw.

Slugs' Quick capsule review:

Better than Crash course, and the addition of mutations is very refreshing and enjoyable. But it feels a little too short for 560MP, and the premise on which it was sold, that you'd be meeting the survivors from the first game is a complete joke, given that you only fight with them for the finale.I'm also unhappy about the way they original cast are represented. There is also a huge twist in the story which I am VERY VERY unhappy about, and as a result will be refusing to acknowledge the development, and will be believing it to have occured to another element of the story.

In other words:
    ****ING BILL DIES?!?!?!?! WTF VALVE. WHY COULDN'T YOU KILL THAT SPASTIC LOUIS. IN FACT I BELIEVE LOUIS TO BE DEAD! *sob* RIP Bill, your cigarette will always be lighting in my heart... <3:o;)

So what do you guys think of it?

Oh, and if you're anyway into the series, even just a little bit, I strongly recommend getting it.

Comments

Advertisement