Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland 7 arrests this am

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Common sense

Funny, that's exactly what I consider making best use of resources to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Er, no Grumpypants. Between four and six means either four, five or six.

Surely such a fact based eye witness account would be able to count 6 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

May be four, may be six. I would certainly describe that as an undetermined number.
    Thanks for the explanation of the phrase 'proceeded to', I don't know how I've lived so long without knowing it. The comment 'twice actually' was in response the the claim that the second group of Gardaí forcibly entered a house which was already occupied by the first lot and is something I found quite amusing TBH.

Funny, that's exactly what I consider making best use of resources to be.

Its is funny i consider arresting criminals a good use of resources. As there isnt a huge surge of criminal activity at 7 am

So 1 raid in a posh part of town used 6 cops. Some one up at 7 am peeking out their window saw the cops approaching !! No it doesnt first point is its not fact its hearsay from a dubious source. 2nd thing its in no way backs up any of your points. It shows it took 6 cops to look after 1 house that isnt a serious target. The other locations would require more cops.

How do you know it's from a dubious source?
    Who said it was a person looking from their window?
    Who said the house isn't a serious target?
    What other locations?
    Are you taking the p|ss?

• Advertisement

concussion wrote: »
    Thanks for the explanation of the phrase 'proceeded to', I don't know how I've lived so long without knowing it. The comment 'twice actually' was in response the the claim that the second group of Gardaí forcibly entered a house which was already occupied by the first lot and is something I found quite amusing TBH.

Yes much of Garda activity is amusing, hence my points.

I'm willing to overlook the numerous spelling and punctuation errors.

How nice of you. :rolleyes:

Its is funny i consider arresting criminals a good use of resources. As there isnt a huge surge of criminal activity at 7 am

Yes but not when there are too many Gardai chasing too few criminals, leaving the streets crawling with them.

How do you know it's from a dubious source?
    Who said it was a person looking from their window?
    Who said the house isn't a serious target?
    What other locations?
    Are you taking the p|ss?

Its an unconfirmed report posted on a internet forum. Not sure how i know it dubious to be honest???.

Only 6 cops turned up more went to the other houses. There for its not a serious target.

The other locations raided that morning, 130 cops didnt just show up outside 1 house you know they raided a number of houses in different locations as per the report in the paper (confirmed source)

Not taking the p1ss but its hard not to sound like that responding to some of the posts.

Yes much of Garda activity is amusing, hence my points.

Oh, I've completely misunderstood you. Alleged misallocation of Garda resources is actually amusing, and in no way a serious matter.

I reckon this thread will be in Locksville within 10 posts, anyone else have better odds?

• Advertisement

Oh, I've completely misunderstood you. Alleged misallocation of Garda resources is actually amusing, and in no way a serious matter.

I reckon this thread will be in Locksville within 10 posts, anyone else have better odds?

Im suprised it lasted this long :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Unless those 4, or 6, (I thought this was an eyewitness account?) Gardaí turned up at work and decided amongst themselves to drive over and make entry then no, it's not a FACT that those were the numbers involved in the raid. The only fact from this is you saw an undetermined number of Gardaí kicking down a door (twice actually :p )

Some people actually have lives and cant stand around all day watching a couple cops kick in someones door.. sorry let me rephrase..

TWO cops raided the house in dooradoyle.. the paddywagon arrived onscene at a later time.

Happy troll?:rolleyes:

No it doesnt first point is its not fact its hearsay from a dubious source. 2nd thing its in no way backs up any of your points. It shows it took 6 cops to look after 1 house that isnt a serious target. The other locations would require more cops. It in fact totally dissagrees with your point.

Dubious source eh?

Then why validate your own point with mine?:rolleyes:

Your post only backs up the fact that you have no idea what you are rambling on about.. Who told you the house in dooradoyle was not a serious target? Unlike you i actually see first hand whats going on in that house. Or is that another asumption on your behalf?

If you think I'm a troll than report me as such for the moderators to decide, otherwise retract the comment. If you can't deal with someone simply disagreeing with you, maybe a message board isn't for you.

Surely such a fact based eye witness account would be able to count 6 people.

Sorry next time ill get out my clicker and walk over to the house and do a headcount!!

Cheer up grumpy go for a walk or something its obvious no matter what anyone says your just going to twist it and pick holes in it..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The comment 'twice actually' was in response the the claim that the second group of Gardaí forcibly entered a house which was already occupied by the first lot and is something I found quite amusing TBH.

Of course you would.. Im sure the landlord does not..

A broken door is probably of less importance to him than the [alleged] drug dealing murdering scumbags who lived there.

If you think I'm a troll than report me as such for the moderators to decide, otherwise retract the comment. If you can't deal with someone simply disagreeing with you, maybe a message board isn't for you.

<discussion with concussion>
    You have wasted enough of my time already..
    </discussion with concussion>

That hurts me deeply.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Exactly 10 posts! Impressive.
    Thanks for playing.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement