Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible new phones on 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

I wish Android had DivX :(
    hehe

Doesnt the Samsung Spica have divX
    im almore 100% sure I spotted it.

(edit)
    Just google'd it it does. have it and is running V2.1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

yeah i look at that and i didnt like that phone...main reason that drove me of it was the design of the buttons on the bottom :) looks cheap :) 2nd for typing its ****ed up cause you either have the mini qwerty or the landscape one which is a pain in d whole...hd2 has full landscape mini qwerty 20 button qwerty and numberic one :) and on the samsung i found it quite hard to type out what you want :S kept ending up pressing the wrong buttons

I agree its not my favourite smart phone. But for the price of €249 its not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

mooneyd wrote: »
    I agree its not my favourite smart phone. But for the price of €249 its not too bad.

yeah in terms of price is good :) but why did it hurt for samsung to put in a few diff keyboards :S

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

mooneyd wrote: »
    Doesnt the Samsung Spica have divX
    im almore 100% sure I spotted it.

(edit)
    Just google'd it it does. have it and is running V2.1
    That's only on Samsung phones at the moment. No one has actually managed to extract the DivX player from it yet though. HTC are apparently planning to release a DivX player in time for FroYo 2.2 though.

• Advertisement

The Samsung wave is comming out too.(like a less expensive X10)

Samsung at the moment have said they are now going forward with the plan to have 20% Android and 80% Bada (their new os. Looks just like android) So glad to know they are finally focusing on bringing out pretty much ONLY smart phones going into the future

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭CCOLGAN

Hi Guys

Just a quick question, which current smartphones have divx support? I currently have the LG Viewty which has it and its great for the commute but will be in line for an upgrade from 3 next month and just starting my research now.. Is there any other phones apart from Spica?

Thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

I walked into a 3Store yesterday and asked if they know the expected release date of the HTC Desire. "What is HTC" was the reply. :rolleyes:

Anyway, anyone know what date in June?

The staff wouldnt have a date. They only get the immediate phone comming out, but ill get onto their Customer Care for you today.

Only one with divx is the samsung spica

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭td2008

bm
    If it's going to be another few weeks i think i'll just get it on o2 :o

• Advertisement

No date for Disire or Wave

Advertisement