Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poker in the Pub €65,000 GTD -Up and running Games wanted

• 23-04-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

pokerinthepub1.png

Hi All ,

From the off let me say that Big Slick Events are proud to announce that we have joined forces with Poker in the Pub. If you have an existing pub game or even Club or home game you can qualify for the poker in the pub final . Its Quite simple to do so .

The next regional final will be held in the Burlington Hotel July 22nd-25th and will have a €65,000 Guaranteed final . Players cannot buy into this event and must follow the criteria that Poker in the Pub set out for this event .

We are now looking for weeky existing games that are up and running to run leagues into the Poker in the Pub final in Dublin . Poker in the pub are the only league in Ireland to Guarantee €65,000 Prizepool for a Grand Final . The last regional final attracted a world record field and teh biggest Pub prizepool of €103,000 for all events over the weekend of play .

We hope to give your players an experience in Poker that they will never forget ,If you would like more information on how to Qualify for the Poker in the Pub final please contact myself on 087 2828744 or email me nkelly@bigslickevents.net. Games that are up and running can be incorporated into this event with a weekly league . Please feel free to contact myself for details on how to add this event to your own game .

Organisers of each game qualify for a chance to play in an online final for €10,000 and also a special organisers Freeroll for €3000 at the Final in the Burlington in July.

Regards

Neill Kelly
    Tournament Director
    www.pokerinthepub.ie

Advertisement