Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any shops selling Slovenian national football jerseys?

Options
  • 23-04-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

want to get one for the World Cup, and normally shops have more national jerseys on sale before them.
    Does anyone know where I could get one, or where my best bet is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I doubt it but you can buy almost everything online even babies. You even be able to buy a baby with a slovenian jersey on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I definetley seen them in Champion sports, West end retail park, Blanchardstown around Christmas time. Not sure if its the current one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

Lux23 wrote: »
    I doubt it but you can buy almost everything online even babies. You even be able to buy a baby with a slovenian jersey on.

They only come with Kenya jerseys afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I was going to recommend the Soccer Shop on George's St. but it looks like it has long since closed!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055443027

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

There's a football jersey shop in the lane between Marlborough St and O'Connell St beside Burger King.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Nolanger wrote: »
    There's a football jersey shop in the lane between Marlborough St and O'Connell St beside Burger King.

Sportsmith? Now close afaik.

Advertisement