Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moviedrome Casuals- Saturday 24/04/2010

Options
  • 23-04-2010 1:30pm
    Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭

Okay guys, the new game is nearly upon us, so let's get last session in before it goes.

When: 2 O'Clock onwards
    Where: The Moviedrome, Limerick
    Cost: A few Euro
    Things you should bring: Copy of the game, game save files (remember these can be copied over to a ubs stick now, just be sure to move your profile over too), fighting stick, your wits

Please vote in the poll if you're coming of not, and tell anyone you think might be interested to come along. Your mates or anything. :)

Are you going to come and bid SF4 farewell? 7 votes

I'll be there
    0%
    Not a chance
    14%
    D4RK ONION 1 vote
    We'll see
    85%
    PlaceboK.O.KikiMr. KUberPrinny_BaalGeneric_name01The Hound 6 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Okay guys, the new game is nearly upon us, so let's get last session in before it goes.

When: 2 O'Clock onwards
    Where: The Moviedrome, Limerick
    Cost: A few Euro
    Things you should bring: Copy of the game, game save files (remember these can be copied over to a ubs stick now, just be sure to move your profile over too), fighting stick, your wits

Please vote in the poll if you're coming of not, and tell anyone you think might be interested to come along. Your mates or anything. :)

I'll probably pop in after the United v Spurs game for a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Won't be there sadly; it's the last month of lectures/exams in my masters, so the library awaits me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

We'll see
    Na, sorry I'm just going to show up at casuals on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

We'll see
    Sadly I'm going to a communion! Still havent sorted out stuff at work so I doubt I'll get to fight until we can all do team battles in SSF4 :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Not a chance
    Lads, if there's only 1 certain and 3 possible for this, I'm not playing a tenner to travel into Limerick. We'll see what it's like in the morning. If there's no more, I'll move it Wednesday or something.

• Advertisement

Not a chance
    Yeah, I'm going to leave this til Wednesday guys. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

We'll see
    Sorry for my non-reply, I was studying for exams yesterday morning and afternoon!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I think we need to have alot more notice for these casuals. Can we set a time and place for something next week?

We'll see
    So will there be a casual on wednesday?

Not a chance
    What day suits people?

Wednesday or Thursday would be handy. What do ye think?

• Advertisement

We'll see
    Either suits me as I'm just down the street from the place :cool:

Advertisement