Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need New Albums!!!! Help me....

Options
  • 23-04-2010 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I've got like 300 albums but it seems like every weekend we're playing the same stuff over and over but we're not its just we're listening to them for some time that they are getting repetitive, if you could just help me out and leave and list of good albums/artists that i should get. preference easy going rock but i do like everything.... thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Why not read up a bit on your favourite artists and find out what kind of music they're into and follow that advice? You could waste a lot of time listening to music you have no interest on... Like I'd tell you right now to get The Soft Bulletin by The Flaming Lips and Confield by Autechre and In A Silent Way by Miles Davis, but you mightn't like any of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

http://liveplasma.com/

Try this.......

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Irish gunn3r

I like that liveplasma site very good... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Richie Kotzen ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Funkfield wrote: »

Try this.......

That's a weird site, I typed in Modeselektor and it gave the oddest most unrelated music. I don't get what it intended to do...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Maybe of you listed some of the music you like we could be more informative:D

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

tastekid.com is similiar, but a bit limited as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Okay its like the worst kept secret at this stage but the Nationals High Violet already a contender for album of year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Funkfield wrote: »

Try this.......

That site is well dodgy. A nice idea but wow is it flawed I typed in The Last Shadow Puppets (Basically the Arctic Monkeys its their lead singer for those who don't know) so I was expecting Arctic Monkeys straight away instead it came with every rapper from Outkast to Lil Jon to Youngbloodz... Crazy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spudmonkey17

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    That site is well dodgy. A nice idea but wow is it flawed I typed in The Last Shadow Puppets (Basically the Arctic Monkeys its their lead singer for those who don't know) so I was expecting Arctic Monkeys straight away instead it came with every rapper from Outkast to Lil Jon to Youngbloodz... Crazy :D

Yeah, I was trying to find this. Its not as pretty but its more accurate.

Advertisement