Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish university: exams

Options
  • 23-04-2010 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all,
    I'm going to apply to a tcd course (the Information Systems part-time one) as a mature student next week and I'd like to know how usually exams work here in Ireland. I've seen in the course page that all of them are written, so is that uncommon to have spoken exams in Ireland?
    What about a failure in an exam? In my Italian university there were ALL the exams every three months, so if you failed in one of them you had only to wait for three months to try again. How does it work here?
    I'm completely new to the Irish uiversity, and I haven't found any information of this kind in the tcd website, so thanks if you can help me! :)

Roberto

Advertisement