Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hub caps

• 23-04-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I am missing a hubcap for my skoda octavia and I cant seem to find one for sale anywhere on the net. Its a 15". Would be greatful for any help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Have you tried a dealer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Also try googling for "wheel trim" as that's the correct term I think.

This one is kerbed as hell, but probably still better than having one black wheel.

These are cheap, but not the best looking. They look more like fake alloys than wheel trim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Go to your local market. The one in Limerick City for example has a guy with 100's of different ones for a couple of quid.

Or failing that hope to find one at the side of the road. Rural people do this, they hang it out of a branch or lean it up against a wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

try a scrap yard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Judging by your user name you are in Co. Kerry. There is a guy there called Tom Relihan just of the road about two mile on the Tralee to Listowel road (circa 5 - 7 mile outside Tralee) He has an absolute tonne of cars there for breaking so may be worth a go. If you are decent enough with him he will be decent enough to you...that seems to be the sort of guy he is. I will PM you his number and hopefully he may have something for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement