Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free design work required

Options
  • 23-04-2010 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Apologies I cannot pay, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in designing a website logo for my new blog? I'll obviously make mention that this work is attributable to you and all that on the website etc.

I'm not looking for anything too fancy and I would imagine it would take no time at all.

PM me for more details.

Comments

gp.jpg

I'm funny, me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Not going to start another argument/debate on people asking for free work, I can understand it to a degree. However what irritates me about this post is the

"I would imagine it would take no time at all"

There's a lot of things that electricians, plumbers, accountants etc do that I would imagine would take no time at all, but they do.

No offense but it's not a good move to make assumptions about an industry if you don't know it. It immediately devalues the person you are requesting work from.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

dclark wrote: »
    Apologies I cannot pay,

I'll do one for 4 mars bars can you afford 4 mars bars?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭freelancerTax

so let me get this straight, you can pay to go to new york to try maccaroni and chesse but you cant pay a cent for something to improve your blog???

serious much?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

dclark wrote: »
    Apologies I don't want to pay, but I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in designing a website logo for my new blog? I'll obviously make mention that this work is attributable to you and all that on the website etc.

I'm not looking for anything too fancy and I would imagine it would take no time at all.

PM me for more details.

fyp :)

no need to thank me just give me a mention on the website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I'll give it a crack if you want

Give me a PM Sure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement