Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Ticket Office

Options
  • 23-04-2010 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Anyone know does the ticket office in Thomond Park open on match days if there are tickets left? The opening hours on the web are Monday - Friday 10 - 4 but surely if there was tickets left they would open match day??
    Could you buy tickets in the Munster Rugby Store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The ticket office will be open on match days but if there are no tickets there will be a sign in the window saying such and you can head towards a tout if you dare.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Thanks Berty!
    You don't know will it be open all day or just a few hours before the match?
    I presume there is still tickets available, usually it says on the munster rugby website if they are sold out and I don't think it does so I'll live in hope anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ticketmaster have tickets available. The first one that came back was €42. I didn't look where it was in the grounds mind.

You can print off your ticket and select collect at ground and there is a Ticketmaster van on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

not sure if it's open to non MRSC members but you can buy terrace tickets via the ticket exchange. I got one last night for the game today.

or else send a mail to jenniferkiernan@munsterrugby.ie or give em a buzz on
    00353 21 4323737
    They are very helpful

edit * failing that pm any of these boys here - http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=16139&PN=1&TPN=11 - and they'll see you right

Advertisement