Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I be unbanned from politics please?

Options
  • 23-04-2010 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Can I be unbanned from politics please?
    Was a very minor infraction, ages ago.
    Ta
    Jelly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Normally it's best to contact one of the forum mods directly but as it happens I'm one of the Politics mods so we can skip that step.

I don't have a record of the banning but you've only made one post on Politics, I assume it was that one. No hassle with the lifting of the ban, it wouldn't have been a perm ban, I'll do it directly. These days the ban liftings are automated, at the time you got one they weren't. Worth reading up on the charter just to get up to speed - one of the big things to avoid is personalising the discussion (aka playing the man and not the ball).

Welcome back, play nice etc:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Jelly 292

Thanks sceptre,
    yeah that was it pretty much, i thought it was nothing as I'd was more used to politics.ie, its a bit looser there.
    Thanks
    Jelly

Advertisement