Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of tatoo

Options
  • 23-04-2010 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi there,

I got a tattoo back when i was 17, a small tribal on my arm, and now i am looking to have it changed to a large dragon, not a chinese one but a "real" one, and in the tail have included my sons name and birthday. Problem is to find someone who can design this, does anybody know an artist place where i can put in some pictures and maybe offer a reward for a good drawing, within a timeframe (like a competition), I have just gotten a bonus from my firm so i got the money for it now.

Apriciate the help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

head to any decent tattoo studio and they will draw up a sketch for you upon request, and if you like it tattoo it on you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 BingoBirger

okay, do anybody know a decent one around Killarney area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I know there's Pachamama Tattoo in Killarney. Don't know anything about the quality of the artists though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41 PaulyB63

It's WELL worth travelling to see a good artist. I recommend, The Italian Dude (Can't remember his name!) in Sacred Art in Temple Bar or Remis inWildcat Ink on Jervis Street, both in Dublin.

Remember, you're gonna have this for life so a days travelling is well worth it...

sounds good, and i dont mind travelling to Dublin, does not take that long.
    Will see if they got a webpage so i can e-mail them the images before going up to have it done.
    Thank you

• Advertisement

I do have another request as well......

I am into the Western dragon or welsh dragon and NOT the asian version. Do anybody have any pictures of these as i black/white drawing, because they are very hard to find........... it is for insperation only and will not be copied.

Advertisement