Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danish people in Ireland

Options
  • 23-04-2010 7:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi there,

Have now lived in Ireland for 1 year, and have not even once returned to Denmark, but i do miss speaking my own language.
    Is there any other Danes out there, and what got you here?

I moved here when my Irish girlfriend got pregnant with the love of my life, my little boy.
    I work for Vestas which made it very simple to just move to i department in the country that i wanted to be in, so that is shortly how i ended up here for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Hi there,

Have now lived in Ireland for 1 year, and have not even once returned to Denmark, but i do miss speaking my own language.
    Is there any other Danes out there, and what got you here?

I moved here when my Irish girlfriend got pregnant with the love of my life, my little boy.
    I work for Vestas which made it very simple to just move to i department in the country that i wanted to be in, so that is shortly how i ended up here for now.

PM sent.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Paddigol

I don't suppose you've managed to find anywhere selling Danish bread in Dublin??!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 martinslott

hello

• Registered Users Posts: 2 martinslott

Hello,
    I am a fellow Dane living in Ireland, outside of Shannon in Newmarket on Fergus,
    know alot of other Danes living in the country as work for a Danish company here. Are u still living here? Await your reply.

Advertisement