Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing Out Business Marking Scheme to Learn?

Options
  • 23-04-2010 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

I have been trying to write out answers by looking at exam qs, book beside me and then when i check the marking scheme, most of the answers, in some cases even definitions, happen to be quite different.

It seems my textbook is missing some things, anyways...

Would it be worth it to print out these marking schemes (long qs) for business to learn off (or at least look over) the answers?
    I know it seems lazy, but if it has a chance at success:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

pathway33 wrote: »
    yes

woohoooo:p thank god for that:D

I was just wondering if anyone has done this before and if it was beneficial?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Marking schemes are great and useless at the same time. There is a lot of pages of what is an A,B,C,D,E,F answer.The business marking scheme is not difficult either. Just make it easy for the examiner and give the relevant amount of points and you will get high marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

unknown13 wrote: »
    There is a lot of pages of what is an A,B,C,D,E,F answer.

I presume the answers in the marking scheme would be A1's, though?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

stainluss wrote: »
    I presume the answers in the marking scheme would be A1's, though?

No, there would be A answers and it would be at the discretion of the examiner to deem the exam an A1 or A2

• Advertisement
Advertisement