Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another one bites the dust..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

gracem wrote: »
    Its a pity another Limerick business is gone but they cars were way over priced and the one time i was looking at a car in there i wasnt treated all that well- very poorly actually.

i had they same treatment went in to look at a car and the salesman did not want to know very very rude but like an earlier post i liked looking at the cars when i passed
    is'nt that a bit sad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

langdang wrote: »
    They probably saw this coming for a while if they were giving 12 months warranty on a 00 car!

They werent giving the warranty. Its was via a car warranty crowd. Unfortuantely without them there, I dont know who it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

Jumpy wrote: »
    They werent giving the warranty. Its was via a car warranty crowd. Unfortuantely without them there, I dont know who it is.

Passed by it this morning, cars in forecourt and inside again. Still says enterprise on the sign. If anyone has any queries on warranty, id go there today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭cul-2008

seems like lazarus has returned...passed by enterprise motors at 6.20-ish this evening and the man himself was standing outside, cars in the forecourt and all like the previous poster said...strange...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

cul-2008 wrote: »
    seems like lazarus has returned...passed by enterprise motors at 6.20-ish this evening and the man himself was standing outside, cars in the forecourt and all like the previous poster said...strange...

Most likely declared bankrupcy(sp) and reopened under a new directorship. I.e one of the salesman became the listed director. I think after bankrupcy there is a few years you have to wait before you can be a listed director again.

Something similar happened in Tom Hogan motors in Galway. The General Manager reopened the dealership under his directorship but all people from the previous business were screwed. Even though the names over the door changed and it looks like the same dealership with the same staff all the deposits were lost.

• Advertisement
Advertisement