Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My dreams keep waking me up!!

Options
  • 23-04-2010 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Every night I fall asleep and dream about something and I keep waking up because of what I'm dreaming about.

For example last night I dreamed I was in bed asleep just like I was, but in the dream there was someone in the kitchen in my apartment, and they were smashing all my dishes.
    Of course the noise woke me up and when it did, of course there was no one going near my dishes.

Then another night I dreamed I was crossing the road and I walked behind a car stopped at traffic lights, to get to the other side, and for some reason the driver put his car in reverse and reversed into me.
    Which of course woke me up.

And it's always something stupid like that.
    It's like my dreams want to keep me awake or something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Chewbacca.

Freddys coming for you

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

Do you ever have dreams where Sugar Ray Robinson is beating the bejaysus out of you?

Advertisement