Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street Tonight!

Options
  • 23-04-2010 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

Hells bells! Sophie and her friend! HOT stuff! Eh? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched it. I hope it just stays at the kissing-holding hands stage. At the moment they're more like affectionate friends. I don't want to see any nakedness or romps under blankets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Fitz Guddentheidt

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't want to see any nakedness or romps under blankets!

I do! I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just watched it. I hope it just stays at the kissing-holding hands stage. At the moment they're more like affectionate friends. I don't want to see any nakedness or romps under blankets!

Nah they won't go there...on camera anyway! There are too many old dears including the Queen who wouldn't be liking 'that sort of thing'!! I think anyway..remember Seans relationships..did we even see any hand holding there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Did anyone else think Molly looked like the girl from the Excorcist when she was lying in that hospital bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Karen23 wrote: »
    Did anyone else think Molly looked like the girl from the Excorcist when she was lying in that hospital bed.

Yeah she did, because she is an evil witch and I hope to God she does leave the Street, but would be better if she left on her own and left Tyrone still there......

• Advertisement
Advertisement