Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice family home wanted to rent in Greystones/delgany

Options
  • 23-04-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi Folks

Our landlord is unfortunately selling our lovely home in Delgany Wood, and as my own business is only 18 months old I think its a few years before I'll qualify to buy and have the relevant accounts for a mortgage etc.

So we are looking to rent a house (ideally for a good few years, no short term leases) that is in good condition, suitable for a young child and 3 or possibly 4 bedrooms - i thought i'd put up a post in case anyone knows someone with a property that might come up to rent and this saves them forking out for an estate agent. There isnt really a mad rush as I think it will take ages to sell but in case anyone knew of a property owner who would like a respectable family (both parents working and good credit history) with a toddler, and can provide excellent references.

Just one to keep in mind if anyone hears of someone struggling to rent out their house - in an ideal world we'd love to stay in Delgany Wood but we're fairly flexible. As long as my wife can get the 84x into town or the dart then we'll consider homes within this area.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 mmcm888

I rent in Eden Wood. 84X stop outside door. The landlord is the original builder (Cosgrove), and I can't fault them. 4 beds are ~1,400 per month and they are open to haggling. PM me and I'll get you a direct contact.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

thanks! will do. that's a good bit more than we currrently pay for our 4 bed in delgany wood but like you say, they may be open to offers....will PM you now

Advertisement