Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Oral-How did it go?

Options
  • 23-04-2010 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

so how did it go for anyone else in who have done german oral so far?
    mine went bad...:(
    panicked and my head went blank when I went in...:(
    if you haven't done it yet and you're reading this, remember not to panic...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ricadoo

im very happy with mine, the guy we had was really nice! i was a bit nervous when i went in, but luck was on my side - b4 the oral i said i wanted vorsicht beim rauchen and im restaurant....and i got them both!! all in all, im delighted, now just to practice for the tape!!

how'd the rest of yers go??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

that's great to hear :)
    my examiner was also very nice but my oral was near the end of the day and I think she sighed as Iwent in...sensing tiredness and crankyness?:( loll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ricadoo

sensing tiredness and crankyness?
    lol, well my examiner kinda laughed at me a few times - not sure if that's a good or bad thing tho!!

haha same.
    she laughed when I said "Ich mag deutsch" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭MaggieNF

mine went quite well, got zu zweit gehts besser-oder? and Arbeit Im Hotel In Irland. really happy with them

and she was really nice, anyone gee any really awkward questions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

mine went quite well, picture sequence went fine, kinda fcuked the role play up but i did well in the other two parts

I just hope I pased :( lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Bookmarked

i think i did really well on mine. i got zu zweit... for the pic stories which was grand and the arbeit im hotel which i really liked! general convo was pretty good aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Mine went well. Got zu zweit gehts for the picture story and frisch gestrinken for the role plays. I wish I did a tiny bit better in the role plays but overall I was happy with my performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭_Chaos

i was really happy with mine,
    think i done really well, but the only thing was that i said i wanted to do art next year, and she asked how many points it was, and i didnt know how to say 'portfolio' in german....so just said portfolio....
    but then she asked me what id draw for my portfolio, but she used the german word for it so i didnt understand.....so i just said 'ooh,,,erm.....hause, und menschen,,,?:confused:'' she got what i ment, but i felt like an ejit haha.

got zu zweits gehts besser and arbeit im hotel, each went grand, i was really prepared for them ones.

but the examiner was lovely, she was like a lil granny haha!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement