Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PhD + VEC Grant

Options
  • 23-04-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

I am in the middle of finishing of my masters and dissertation. I have been in contact with a possible supervisor for a PhD given that i am in the middle of my masters it was agreed that i would ideally start in january of next year he is willing to meet me next semester sept to dec to sort out application / devise an idea. He has said i need to apply now sow that he will be allocated the time in january you know hind of like a heads up to the head of school but we would make it clear i would not start until january. Anyway the question is if i start a phd in january what position will i be in for the VEC/Local authority grant. concidering its not the start of a year ie sept

Advertisement