Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hear about the Shooting in Cabra

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

When all else fails, read the links provided...

well that link was updated after i read it first with the 2 names,they weren't on it at first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

well that link was updated after i read it first with the 2 names,they weren't on it at first

Ah cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 brady2009

chubacca wrote: »
    were these lads related to william "jock" corbally

Who is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

brady2009 wrote: »
    Who is he?

Who are YOU?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

Superintendant Mick Daly.

If you have any info. call in to me at Store Street.

<actually I'm an idiot who cant even spell the career I'm impersonating.... its superintendEnt you retard. --DeV >

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Mick Daly wrote: »

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Mick Daly wrote: »

Would'nt be surprised. :rolleyes:

Bodhisopha wrote: »
    Who are YOU?

Whats the got to do with anything?

were these lads related to william "jock" corbally

Sorry, I done a Google check on the name just there, that was a terrible murder. It would be hard to know if both parties were related there are no articles mentioning a William "jock" Corbally in the recent papers of the two Corbally brothers, thats not to say they were not related but if they were im sure the papers would have had a field day digging up recent articles for stories...

thats just my two cents .

• Registered Users Posts: 19 chubacca

brady2009 wrote: »
    Sorry, I done a Google check on the name just there, that was a terrible murder. It would be hard to know if both parties were related there are no articles mentioning a William "jock" Corbally in the recent papers of the two Corbally brothers, thats not to say they were not related but if they were im sure the papers would have had a field day digging up recent articles for stories...

thats just my two cents .

yeah read about that guys murder in a book recently,think he was from the same area as those brothers,your right the media would've surely been all over it if it was

• Advertisement

yeah read about that guys murder in a book recently,think he was from the same area as those brothers,your right the media would've surely been all over it if it was

According to the news articles William jock Corbally was from finglas, they could be more than likely related in some way though taken into account both parties were from Dublin with a name that is not very common, well i had never heard of it until recently except for the place in Limerick. Still at the end of the day both of the murders were tragic, i do not support crime nor do i support voilence regardless to whom its committed on. Life is too short and its quiet clear that it is gone very cheap here in Ireland, lets hope some day it gets better and we can all live in a bit of a safer envoirment, it will never be safe but a bit safer would do, like the way Ireland use to be, crime was always there but not as bad as it is today!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Guys... a bit of noose please. If someone was a SuperintendEnt, he'd know how to spell the role.

Muppet.... perma banned and details going to the cops now to see if they want to do something about impersonation charges. Fncking retard... lol :rolleyes:

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

DeVore wrote: »
    Guys... a bit of noose please. If someone was a SuperintendEnt, he'd know how to spell the role.

Muppet.... perma banned and details going to the cops now to see if they want to do something about impersonation charges. Fncking retard... lol :rolleyes:

DeV.

Thanks, I closed this last night intending to deal with it this morning.

I often toyed around with the idea of having a thread solely to discuss shootings,crime & gangland in Dublin but was advised something like this might happen (thanks to the Mods in the Emergency Service's forum for good advice on the matter), but this idiot has put paid to that.

Perma ban was a great call.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement